Keeping Up A-Fear-Ances

Blights Mansion

In Alador's Lab, Y/n his still shocked 

Emira: "Um, Y/n?" *Snaps her finger in front of him to get him*

Edric: "Did he like break or something?"

Amity: "Uh, we don't have time for this." 

She grabs a pipe from the lab and swings it at Y/n, hitting his face.

Y/n: "Ow! What the H Amity!"

Amity: "You were spacing off, and we don't have time for that."

Y/n: "This doesn't make sense. How can my heart not be beating? You're saying I'm dead?"

Emira: "Well, of course not dead. I mean, if you're dead, we wouldn't be talking right now."

Amity: "Look, there's obviously a reasonable explanation to this, Y/n do you remember anything that might be the cause of your heart to stop beating?"

Y/n had to think for a minute to recall all the close calls almost being killed hundreds of times.

Y/n: "Well, the only time I recur almost dying is when I got petrified."

Emira/ Edric: "Petrified!"

Emira: "You actually got turned to stone, and you didn't tell me!?" *Looks at her sibling who are looking at her suspiciously* "I mean us?"

Y/n: "What was the point in telling you guys that didn't happen in the end."

Emira looks at him with disappointment, making Y/n feel guilty.

Y/n: "Okay, I'm sorry guys, I didn't tell you guys. I promise I'll tell you my close calls towards death doors from now on."

Emira: "Well then, the petrification is most likely the best explanation to you being powerless."

Y/n: "But wait, I was able to transform for a while afterward."

Amity: "You were most likely we're running with the magic you still had left available. Afterwards, once you ran out of magic, you weren't able to become Eclipse Hopper."

Y/n: "So doc, what's the cure?"

Emira: "Well, from the looks of it, we have two options: one we can try to jolt your heart to beat again, although if it shows unsuccessful, you'll most likely die."

Y/n: "What's option B?"

Emira: "We replace it."

Y/n: "Replace my heart? With what a donor?"

Amity: "I was thinking more of an artificial heart that I can make for you?"

Y/n: "Isn't that a little complicated to make, let alone expensive?"

Amity: "Yes, but when your parents are rich, we can get those resources, and they won't even know it."

Y/n: "Alright, but who will do the operation?"

Amity and Edric look at Emira.

Emira: "Woah, woah, woah, I'm still a beginner in healing magic. I can't be trusted with such an operation."

Amity: "Well, it has to be someone, maybe Viney?"

Y/n: "As much as I am confident with her skills, I'm afraid she'll most likely agree with Emira in being too inexperienced with her healing magic."