Agony of a Witch & a Kaijin

The sunsets as Lilith is waiting on the bridge to the castle. Emperor Belos is watching in the distance along with the Golden Guard, scouts, and Gorgom.

Lilith: "Come on, Edalyn. You would be late when I need you most."

Sun: "Sorry, but she will not be coming."

Lilith heard a voice at the other side of the bridge and saw Black Sun emerging. Belos, Golden Guard, scouts, and the Gorgom are surprised to see the vigilante Kaijin appear

Lilith: *Shocked* "Black Sun the Eclipse Hopper? Why are you here?"

Black Sun tightens his grip as he looks straight at Lilith angrily. He violently throws her staff back at her into a wall. Lilith is spooked as she looks at the clearly angry Kaijin.

Black Sun: "I've come here for the human. Give her back, and I will not destroy you."

Lilith stands there curious on Black Sun's statement.

Black Sun: "Where is she?"

Lilith: "Don't strain yourself, Eclipse Hopper? She's right here. "

Lilith summoned Luz, entrapped in a giant orb of magic

Luz: "Eda, I'm sorry I- Black Sun? Where's Eda?"

Black Sun: "She's napping at the moment, don't worry as your body guard I've come to save you, again!" *Looks at Lilith* "So you're gonna give her back, or do I gotta violently knock you around a bit?" *Punched his knuckles together*

Lilith: "I'm saving my strength for my sister." *Looks up to the castle* "Gorgom! One of you get down here and deal with this obstacle!"

Gorgom1: "What?! You were the one hoping that it was the Owl Lady to come surely you can take him on!"

Lilith: "If you forget, Witches aren't that strong against Kaijins in battle, and my sister will be here, and when she does, I'll be the one to bring her in."

Belos: ". . . Gorgom, deal with Black Sun."

Gorgom1: "My liege?"

Belos: "Bring your creation to justice."

Gorgom3: "I'll do it, Lord Belos."

Gorgom1: "Gorgom3?" 

Gorgom3: "In the name of the Emperors Coven, I shall take Black Sun down."

Gorgom3 jumps down to the bridge, ready for battle. Lilith backs up with the trapped Luz

Black Sun: "Figures letting a Kaijin do your dirty work. Gorgom3, do yourself a favor and get out of my way." 

Gorgom3: "Have you forgotten who trained you into becoming a warrior?"

Black Sun: "Oh, I remember, alright. The training til I broke a limb, the countless nights to improve my speed when my legs were turning purple, and all the deaths I had to witness or commit just to improve my strength! It was all because of you."

Gorgom3: "But look at you now, you've become such a powerful warrior, and yet you're fighting for the wrong side. You've forgotten your place in this world, and now I'm gonna have to give you a painful punishment."

Gorgom3 took off his robes and roars loudly as he transformed into a saber tooth tiger Kaijin.