Enchanting Grom Fright

In The Owl House, King was watching cat videos in the living room next to Luz, who is trying to find a new spell from inside a flower.

Luz: "Come work this time." *she taps on the glyph, then it becomes a little flower.* "Yes! Check it out King my glyph skills are blossoming."

King: "You think that's impressive. Check this out two warriors battling to the death."

Showing Luz a cute cat video

Luz: "Ah, I see we're getting enough Wi-Fi through the portal for cat videos."

King: "Senseless violence. Yes, attack! Death is your god!"

Luz: "I regret teaching you about the Internet."

King: "Heh. What possible regrets could come from the Internet? Oh, did you know that the Earth is actually flat?"

Luz takes back her phone immediately

Luz: "Yeah, that's not right."

Luz phone vibrates, and she checks to see her mom texting her. She got so frightened of responding, so she just sent her a thumbs-up emoji.

Luz: "Good enough. "

King: "Ah, a severed hand. Perfect response."

Luz lays back, smothering herself with a pillow

Luz: *Sighs* "What am I supposed to say? Hey, not at camp, actually. I'm in a demon realm learning to be a witch. Also, did you know demons and magic are real? She will end me."

King: "Nah, she'd be freaked out by our world anyway. So actually, by keeping the truth from her, you're doing her a favor."

Luz: "Hmm, the demon on my shoulder makes a good point."

King: "Always trust a shoulder-demon."

Hooty: "Hoot, hoot, Luz! Time to fill up that darling head of yours with..." *Pukes Luz's school books out of him* "Mmm-hmm, delicious knowledge."

Gus: "Please hurry."

Willow: "The more I look at him, the more uncomfortable I get."

Hooty: "Hoot, hoot!"

Luz: *Chuckles* "We got to wait for Y/n he's still in the human world, grabbing some things."

Gus: "Wonder what he's bringing this time to a little music box you can hook up to your belt?"

Willow: "Gus don't be silly music art the human world isn't that simple."

Y/n enters the room

Y/n: "Guys, I found a chainsaw look!"

Y/n revs up a chainsaw chasing Luz, Gus, and Willow with it.

King: *Laughs* "Truly evil. now, back to my cat videos." *Chuckles* "What a dum-dum." *Tails starts annoying him, but lays on the couch* "Who has the energy?"

At Hexside, kids are starting to put decorations all over the place.

Y/n: "Man, I can't believe they confiscated my chainsaw. You almost cut Gus' head one time, and you lost your fun for the day."

Luz: "Is it me, or is something different today? Did everyone get a haircut?"

Y/n: "Looks like something from a high school musical set."

Willow: "Oh yeah, you guys never been here for the social event of the season."

Gus: "Welcome to you first -"