1. Wrong place wrong time

*I was running through my house and slammed through a door before coming to a halt turning around and seeing my psycho ex charging at me with a kitchen knife.* "IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" *I weaved out of the way pushing her into a closet and closing the door and moving a chair to forcefully leave it locked.* "Jesus fucking Christ!" *I sighed but looked up again as she kicked open the door with a sadistic smile on her face.* "I'm gonna cut your dick off slit your throat open and shove it down your fucking trachea as your tied up bleeding to death you fucking cheating piece of shit!" "Woah woah woah you calling me cheater okay glass house quit throwing stones you psycho bitch!" "WHY DID YOU GO WITH HER!!!" "Go with who?!?!" *I shrugged and looked at her with the most confused face ever.* "That little slut of yours Rebecca?" "BECCA?!?! Are you fucking kidding me Alexa?! I WENT TO THE MOVIES WITH MY FRIENDS NICK AND AIDEN THEN NICK DECIDED TO GO PICK UP HIS GIRLFRIEND!!" *She snarled at me before rushing towards me with the knife.* "You promised when we started dating you'd never hurt me right!" *she struggled and cried as I crushed her wrist making her drop the knife.* "you dumb fucking porcelain cunt" *she growled and kicked me in the balls before grabbing a nearby knife and slicing my forearm and then licking the blade.*

"Your fucking crazy bitch!" *I looked at her with wide eyes as she began charging at me I kicked her in the stomach causing her to the floor knocking her to the ground as she hit her head on the countertop.* "You...ASSHOLE!" *she ran at me again as I dodged out of the way and pushed her aside.* "YOU CHEATED. ON ME I KNOW I KNOW YOU DID!!!" *I bursted out laughing as she had the nerve when little did she know I knew she was sneaking out getting dicked down by multiple guys at the club and at parties. But I set her up with multiple guys who I was knew were close and in fact I didn't love her so I really didn't care weather or not they fucked her or not.* "your fucking hysterical cause you think I don't know who Larry, Fred and Dylan are huh!" *her face went from an anger to a look of shock as she was busted right there.* "you know them?" "Oh yeah I asked them to flirt and spit there game to see if you were loyal or not." *Tears streamed down her cheeks as she ran towards me but I continued to run away before grabbing a toaster and chucking it at her face knocking her out cold.* "not the the sharpest knife in the block are ya bitch" *I chuckled and ran out the back door and into the woods and eventually stopped following a trail cause it would show where I was going. As I made my way down this steep hill I tripped and face planted into the ground and tumbled down a big ass hill before smashing my back into a tree which knocked the wind out of me.* "fe-ughhh fuuuuck..." *I groaned and shook my head as I crawled into a huge heap of vines which could've made nice for a ghillie suit I threw it on me and hid as I heard a sadistic voice come by and she eventually passed.* " *I threw the leaves aside before walking back and stumbled down another hill and falling into a pond which showed off a beautiful mysterious portal.* "what the..." *I looked back as I heard leaves crunching and this was life or death so I walked towards the portal and went right through as everything cut to black before I got landed on my stomach in a huge wheat field.*

*I got up rubbing my head and took in the beautiful view of the sunset

*I got up rubbing my head and took in the beautiful view of the sunset. I then looked around me and saw nothing but a huge city with a residential neighborhood nearby and I knew that's where I needed to go. As I continued to walk through this field I felt the wind somewhat pushing me as if that were the right direction. I eventually made it to the huge and beautiful city which to my surprise it was filled with Anthros instead of humans. I kept walking through the city and made it to the beautiful residential area where there was a college and seemed to have a party going on.* "fuck it why not?" *I walked over to the big fraternal house where there was a line of people waiting to get in as people were leaving.* "Heyyy how ya doin?" *I saw two female furries looking at me and blowing kisses and waving at me I shyly waved back which made them giggle a bit. After a while of waiting on the line I made it into the house as the house was filled with tons of frat dude and tons of hot chicks as they were listening to music dancing or making out with one another.* "damn I hit the jackpot tonight!" *I quickly went over to the bar where someone had a whole setup of drinks goin as I gave him money but she chuckled softly giving it back.* "We give free drinks don't worry hun." *I smiled and gave it back.* "keep it as a tip" *I smirked softly a bit which made her blush a bit before pulling me close and kissing me on the cheek and pouring us two drinks.* "you ever drink before?" "No never." *her face lit up as she pulled down a microphone and held me close.* "THIS STUDS GONNA GET WASTED TONIGHT!!!!!" *everyone cheered as she pulled me back down and sat with me as she kept pouring drinks.* "listen babe there's a room upstairs we can have for ourselves and besides I've got coverage." *I felt a bit of rumbling in my stomach as I knew I was gonna prolly gonna puke.*