5. Popping the cherry

[18+]

*That night Sarina as well as the other girls decided to go to the party even though I had no interest and it was late already as it it but the girl's practically dragged me there.* "come along now we're going to get ready and then we're leaving." *The ride home i didn't say a peep to Sarina as we drove home from school.*

*As we walked into the house every one scattered to go grab whatever they had to as Sarina and I entered the living room and sat next to Cynthia as she was sitting in her some pajamas drinking some wine while watching T.V.* "where are you all going?" "We're going to a friends tonight." "Alright, just don't come home too late and please be safe I already have enough to worry about with your sister Jessica" *Sarina left to go change clothes as I stayed in the living room.*  "so how is she?" *my stepmom asked me as she sipped from her glass of wine* "Sarinas perfectly fine it's just...it can be a lot being put on the spot especially for someone where his kind are absolutely hated here." *she looked at me oddly.* " what do you mean?" "Truth is I really don't want to go to that damn party I basically got dragged into it and now I feel like I'll jeopardize there moment to have fun all cause of me"

"Dear, first who gives a shit if your a human or not. I'll always love you like your one my own and secondly tell me what's going on Y/N" "it's nothing don't worry about it." "Umm excuse me but I have a right to know what's going on with my son, is there a particular reason why you don't want to go to that party is there someone bullying you in school or is there someone you have eyes for that might be there?" *I cut her off telling her the truth cause every time I lied I just dug myself deeper into a hole as she questioned me.* "yes there someone that is picking on me"  "Who?!" *Cynthia closer to me resting her hands on my shoulders demanding that I tell her whom it is.* "you can tell me anything you want dear and you will not be in any trouble I'm not one of those kinds of parents I just want to know what's going on that's all."

*I looked at her and sighed before telling her it's Mark who holds a grudge against me for absolutely no reason at all.* "It's Mark, he doesn't like me for some reason I'm not sure what his deal is but I've ran into him a few times and he hates me with a burning passion." *I saw her eyes fill up with hatred.* "Shoulda fuckin known it was him!" *we continued to chat for a little while before the girls came downstairs as she stopped the three and called them over.* "I have a question, specifically for Sarina" "yes mom?" *she looked at her mom in a funny way.*
"Why are you making Y/N go to something he has no desire to be part of?!" *Sarina looked at her mother and then at I me with confusion on her face.*
"Y/N you told me earlier you wanted to come with us?" *I stuttered but then finally got out explaining myself.* "I didn't want to say no and look like a mood killer, I just don't want to get into any altercations and ruin the party just cause of me being there." She then said to her mother.* "Im don't know why he holds grudges against everyone but I won't let him touch Y/N" *I thanked Sarina for at least reassuring me that I would be fine but I declined her offer as I walked away from her walking into the kitchen pouring myself a drink.*I felt someone's hand on my back and as I looked up I saw Kya sitting next to me.* "

"Hey just want to let ya know I understand I didn't want to go to a party cause of some bitchy cunt who disliked me for some reason but ya know what I still went and put aside all that other shit and I actually ended up having a blast with my friends, I'm not forcing you to go but I'm just suggesting it Y/N" "I dunno Kya it's like the only people who like me are folks who live in this house and that's it everyone else thinks I'm a nobody." *she looked at me with a frown on her face.* "Is that then saying that or is that you who's telling yourself that?" "You may have been a stubborn little shit at first but deep down your a nice guy and I'm sure folks would like to get to know you no matter what." "I could say the same thing I thought you were some egotistical sarcastic and selfish bitch who only cared about herself but your pretty wise and know how to convince people." *she chuckled softly." "Huh that's the first I'm hearing of that how come you say that?" "Well you kinda convinced me to go to that party not going to lie."