15. The birthday suprise

18+

*Brooke and has just finished vigorously messing around in her car and she was a bit antsy around everyone the minute we got back to the house. I walked over to her and asked her if she was okay which she told me she was fine.* "yeah I'm okay its just I'm nervous that's all." "I hear you." "How are not nervous at all." "I get nervous but I'm used to this." *everyone in the room was spooked for a moment when Sarina began speaking into a  microphone before going through the crowd and pulled me close to her.*
"And personally I wouldn't have ever been able to do it without my loving boyfriend Y/N who I love so dearly because of all the things he's done for me ever since he's been here staying with the girls and I."

"Y/N I love you so much and I want you to know that because you truly make me happy, at first I didn't expect our relationship to turn into something very special which I'm glad it did cause your a very loving person. When I say you make me happy I mean it, I always know that your on time you good to people no matter what your generous and your intentions are good and you always do the right thing. Your always there for me you weather it is helping me out with schoolwork, running errands if I need an extra hand by my side or just needing someone to listen if I gotta get something off my mind. It's always you who is there for me." *the entire crowd began awing and smiled at me which I wasn't expecting at all.* "I just need you to know that Y/N that I truly love you." "And I love you too Sarina my words cannot express how much I admire everything about you." *Sarina then finished up her speech as the crowd applauded her and cheered for her as I walked up to her pulling my girlfriend into a warm hug as she kissed me sweetly.* "hey I was looking for you where were you!" *My silence said enough as I didn't know how else to say it* "you were fucking a girl I can just tell. Anyways your mine for the rest of the night, no if, ands or butts." "Yes ma'am" *she quickly spun her head around smirking at me with that sexy smile she always had.* "hmm playing all good boy now are he huh?" *she winked at me before walking over to her mother taking me hand.* "ohhh Sarina I just have it say that was a beautiful speech you gave. I told you it wasn't bad and you didn't believe me otherwise." "Y/N thank you for making my daughter smile and laugh every day it's been a long time since I've seen my baby girl so joyful now that she's a moody adult though I'm sure she's found her true love." *the three of us chuckled as Sarina wasn't embarrassed at all by her comments and embraced me in her arms as I rubbed her back gently. I looked up at Cynthia as she gave me that nod of approval that I was allowed to go marry her if I ultimately chose to." "Hey Sarina why don't you go talk to your friends I must speak with your man" "alright no problem just steal him from me for the night." *she led me over to the balcony outside which had a very nice view as she then smiled warmly at me.* "Y/N I've known you for a very long time now and I think it's time you finally are part of this family." "Mrs. Lechuvo I've always wanted to be part of the family it's just I don't know if the others would accept me since I'm different you know." "Y/N everyone will see you different but they'll have to get used to it for a long long time because the reason I wanted to speak with you privately is because Im giving you my daughters hand in marriage." *I didn't even know what to say as I hugged her tightly not letting go at all.* "I can just tell she wants to be with you forever and wants to spend the rest of her life with you she's always happy around you and I want you to know you can gladly marry her."

"Thank you Mrs. Lechuvo I promise you I will treat her like a queen. I will for care her until the end of time and I will treat her with love respect and remain loyal to her no matter what." "I've trusted you with her now but now I truly do after hearing your honestly and how you want to care for my daughter when she leave the house one day I know she'll be in perfect hands with a good man like you." *she kissed my cheeks and hugged me tightly as we walked back in the house seeing Sarina talk to Bethany and Brooke while sitting on the stairs.* "hey Romeo why over here you!" *Beth called out as the girls began giggling.* "you try the food it's so good" *the girls agreed with Beth as an annoying voice was heard from behind me." "Oh man look what got here a no fur engaged to Sarina." "Kyle shut up!" *He turned to Sarina and grabbed her on the side of her head smashing it into a vase which was his last mistake he'd ever make
Cause I picked him up and suplexed him into the ground, I rolled over him and started punching him in the face repeatedly before kneeing him breaking his nose in an instant. He kicked me off of him a sh crawled over to the historical relics which were in the living and chose the katana and sliced me across the cheek and sliced me in my abdomen just cutting it ever so slightly and it hurt unbelievably. *I looked for an opening to disarm him and pulled some aikido shit out of my ass dodging his sword stab and grabbing it flipping him over me and held the blade against his neck as everyone was nasty on what I would do to this kid weather I was gonna kill him or not which would fuck up my good graces for sure for everything I've done for Sarina the one thing they remember is I killed her cousins. So I placed the weapon aside before giving the kid an ass beating. I kept repeatedly punching him in the face breaking his jaw and nose again for the second time and knocking him into the ground with a kick to the stomach.* "Get the fuck out of here stupid punk!!" *I kicked him in the side as he got up and ran out the door with a couple of his cousins.*