9. The fight

*Jenn and I woke up in the morning taking a shower and then getting ready for the day before we headed downstairs "hey you want to go grab something to eat" "sure whatcha want cup of coffee ?" "Sure I don't mind" *we both heading downstairs bumping into my stepmom Cynthia.*

"Good morning you two?" "Morning mom!" "Morning Ms. Lechuvo" *we both smiled nervously at her as she sipped on her coffee before taking a scent and realizing why we were so nervous.* "come sit down and have a cup of coffee or tea which ever you'd like" *she smiled as we sat down but then that soft smile faded away immediately as she took in the scent of the air and knew what we were doing this morning.* "did you at least wear protection?" *the two of us choked on our drinks and chuckled nervously as she face palming herself groaning looking at the two of us in disappointment.* "Oh boy..." *she just looked at me nodded her head left to right.* "if your gonna play in the rain at least wear a raincoat." *we then nodded with frowns upon our faces cause we did feel guilt that we didn't use protection.* "I'll advise you to use condoms but you two are grown adults and can do whatever you want it it's not like I've never had one night stands and didn't use protection. All I'm say is just be careful and wear protection it's for both of your safety, don't wanna bun in the oven while your in college." *I nodded as we both went to go walk out the door but Cynthia stopped me for a moment.*

"Y/N it's important" "sure what's up mom?" "I know you and my daughter Sarina have a little thing going and I know you do things but please promise me you will wear protection" "If it'll make you feel better I'll most definitely respect your wishes" "thank you it's just she wants something that you may not want or be ready for." *she nodded and let me go for the day.*"Y/N come on we're going to be late!!" *Jenn chuckled as she grabbed my hand and pulled me with her as we walked to school together. As we finally got to the school around 40 minutes later we had met up with the girls in Ms. Perls class as she obviously knew I was getting laid every other day and it was making her quite jealous and a bit frustrated as if she didn't have a spot with me yet which honestly wouldn't mind at all. Everything about this teacher was perfect her teaching style her attitude and kindness towards others she was very generous and would talk to all the students about our daily lives from time to time but the best part was seeing her teach cause I always got to check her out without her noticing a thing.*

*I continued to daydream about how her until I snapped back to reality seeing Ms. Perl leaning over my desk.* "Y/N are you okay?" *she chuckled softly as I looked up at her blushing a bit as she leaned down at my level.* "got something on your mind perhaps" *I was very embarrassed looking up at her as my face was inches away from her hers but she just giggled and turned away going back to her lesson. In the moment I felt nervous as this was dead in the classroom and I could feel a million eyes darted towards me in anger and jealously but to my surprise I turned around seeing no one as they were either lost in there phones or sleeping cause it was a Friday morning and everyone was tired.*

*I chuckled softly to myself as I continued to take notes until for some reason I felt someone's presence outside the door as if someone was watching me and I looked up seeing none other than Mark glaring at me pointing at me saying that I was a dead mother fucker and he was coming to kill me" *I looked down in nervousness as I knew I bound to get into an altercation with this kid and there was probably nothing I can do to stop it. Ms. Perl looked out the window and didn't see a thing. She most definitely knew there was something wrong but she went back to her teaching.*

"Jeez now this kid really wants me dead...I just don't understand what I ever did to this guy to make him feel like he hated me was is me trying to hook up with Lily was it me ending up with Sarina I'm not too sure but whatever it is I don't really care anymore and if something happens well then it doesn't matter at that point and I'll figure everything out later once he's all bloodied up and laying unconscious on the ground begging for mercy." *I felt this feeling of hatred towards this kid the more and more I thought about him and I let it get the best of me because when I looked down to my desk I had seen a note that said* "after class please visit my office" *I rolled my eyes and just crumpled up the note tossing it in my bag.*