6. The Public brawl

*Jennifers POV.*

*the following morning the girls and I were locked onto Y/N and Sarina as the two were snuggling in bed half naked together.* "I wonder what it was like for Y/N a cute little thing like him was prolly getting pegged by Sarina I mean you see the way he's all cute and shy around her he must've been so submissive around her fuck that's hot, I looked over at Beth who was closely watching the couple snuggle.* "hey you wanna wake em quit talkin?" *Beth exclaimed quietly to me and Alyssa as she was rubbing her lower stomach a bit.* "fuck I'm in a lot of pain I feel sore too mainly cause I got man handled by Nico last night, he's such a fucking stud" "fucking christ Alyssa"

"I mean he's so kindhearted but is also tough as shit, he has his morals and is respectful and is such a gentlemen in bed too.* "she giggled I asked him to get rough with me and he wanted to make sure I was 100% comfortable with it and was still gentle with me even though I told him to but after I allowed him to take control he just went at it!" *she growled lowly with a tiny smirk.* "Alright we get it he was rough with ya don't need to brag about of your getting dicked down by a stud in our school.* "he's the best— "Hey quiet!!!" *Beth quietly exclaimed as Sarina started moving a bit but her ears stood straight up picking up what was going on she then checked on Y/N before going back to bed.* "let's just go alright!" *we all nodded as we left the two lovebirds getting ready for the day.*

*Y/N's POV*

*When I woke up stretching feeling multiple popping in my back and laid down relaxed after that. Sarina " *she looked at me with a soft smile as she then stretched resting on my chest laying on me.* "you could let me take care of that" *she giggled and turned around to face me resting her head on my chest as she then slithered her hand down my body and reached for my underwear. I then grabbed her wrist gently and placed it on my chest.* "your no fun!" *she playfully slapped my body.*

"how'd you sleep though if you don't mind me asking?" *she then replied.* "I can most certainly say for myself I slept like a puppy after we hmm ya know fucked ourselves to sleep." *I was hesitant about asking her a question but chose to anyways.* "Hey quick question though Rina did you mean what you said last night when we were on the roof looking at the stars?" "Yes Y/N I truly meant what I said I love you." *I gently stroked her fluffy cheek softly as I kissed her.* *she smiled against my lips before nuzzling into me and kissing my cheek before going into a big stretch.* "hey where are you going?" *I asked her as she got up chuckling at me while standing above me completely naked.* "well I have to get ready for school."

*I groaned in an annoyed tone looking up at her.* "you serious right now we have school?" "Unfortunately yes but that's how it is but for now come'er you." *she smirked wrapping an arm around my neck as I moved to the edge of the bed as leaned in and kissed me deeply. As she walked out I asked if we could shower with together which she agreed to.* "I'd love to Y/N"

"you better not get any ideas mister or else you'll regret it!" *she smirked while holding my hand taking me to the nearest bathroom. I followed her as I gently caresses her big ass from behind while she got into the shower as she then immediately pulled me in with her we were on top of one another.* "First things first I'm going wash this amazing body of yours baby!" *I smirked and replied back immediately.* "could say the same thing with your body I mean holy shit just look at those curves and that perfect ass of yours." *I gently wrapped an arm around her resting it between her back and butt, pulling her close to me.*

*She softly smirked at me cupping my face with smiled against my lips as I started talking but she gently slapped my cheek before we had a make out session.* "didn't you say "no funny biz or any ideas or you'd regret it!" *she nodded and traced a finger from my abdomen and up my chest.* "oh I know but that doesn't exclude any kissing but maybe I'm a bit forgetful love." *she winked at me while washing herself, I smirked moving over to her, grabbing the soap out of her hand and started washing her body and exploring her body at the same time enjoying every second of it. She moaned softly immediately gave in gave into my touch while I washed her body.*