7. Invited to the slumber party

18+

*When we all got home we met some knew folks who seemed nice they were a friend of Cynthia's from high school and she had brought her daughter since it's been forever when Cynthia and her have seen eachother. I walked trying to avoid trouble but she could already tell something was up.* "what's going on...baby did someone hurt you?" *she walked over to me trying to inspect me as I nudged away walking up the stairs.* "Sarina what's up with him why is he being so difficult I'm just trying to see what's wrong." "That's the thing mom he got into a fight." "What where at school?!" "No mom at...the mall" "oh you should've seen it Mrs. Lechuvo it was crazy!" *her face grew with anger as you could see the steam coming out of her ears.*

"Bethany....shut up!, this isn't helping!" "what happened?" *she sighed walking into the kitchen telling her mom everything." "These boys came up to us and starting harassing us for no reason and just being douches for no reason and then at some point they all started picking on Y/N and he wasn't having it at all." "How hurt is he?" "Not much he has a bruise on his cheeks but I'd be more worried about the boys he beat up." "What?! He didn't kill anyone did he?" "No but he beat the shit out of them." "I need you to do me a favor and give him some space he'll need it after what he did the last thing he needs is someone trying to pity him in the moment which'll make things worse and he'll get angry with you I dealt with the same stuff with your father. I'll go up and talk to him."

"In the mean time just go find something to do." *she nodded with a frown on her face.* "hey, Rina come here and hug me I know how much he means to you but he just needs time to be alone and think through it." *her ears drooped downward as she looked disappointed in herself.* "what's wrong dear?" *Sarina hugged her mom tightly not wanting to let go.*"It's just I care about him a lot." *she continued to hold onto her mom as Cynthia wrapped her arms around her daughter comforting her.* "I know dear I know but hell need his space for a little bit." *The two eventually let go each other as She walked back over to her friend finishing up the conversation as quickly as she could before prepping dinner.* "Mrs. Lechuvo?"

*Angela walked into the kitchen standing across the island from her.* "would you mind if I help you out with prepping dinner ." "of course you can I can always use an extra hand and Beth Go check up on my daughter please." *she nodded and walked up the stairs and knocked on her door before seeing Sarina laying on her bed.* "hey..." *she whispered and sat at the edge of the bed next to Sarina.* "Im not a people kinda person but I just wanted to come up and check on my girl that's all." *she sighed and sat up sitting across from Beth as the two began having there usual deep conversations.* "hey what's bothering you Sarina?"

"I'm just worried about Y/N he's got that impulse like Mark" "okay don't ever compare that dickhead to that absolute sweetheart of a guy he's fuckin adorable I see the way you look and treat him. So are you ever gonna tell me or what?" "Tell ya what?" "That you and Y/N slept together last night?" "He wouldn't say a peep would he I told him not to but yeah...we did have sex and we both enjoyed every second of it. It was an amazing time it was magical." *a tiny smile grew on her face.* "so tell me Sarina is he...big?" *sarina playfully hit her and nodded telling her I was above average size between 5/6 inches but the perfect fit though.* "yeah but he's such an absolute sweetheart though he's very tendering and always makes sure your 100% okay and feel comfortable before doin anything." "Ughhh that's so fucking hot seeing a guy whom cares and wants to make sure your comfortable with it, fuck that makes me wet a bit just thinking of Y/N like that."

"Hey! He's my boyfriend ya know." "That's the thing I wanted to know if—" "you wanted to know if we could share him I already knew you were going to ask that question I just had a feeling." *Beth felt a little uncomfortable since that's exactly what she wanted which was to at least get with Y/N.* "Bethany...it's just we're best friends and I don't want nothing happens to us or Y/N if we got attached to either of them." "Rina you don't know me then cause I am never possessive I'm more worried about you girl." *Sarina sighed and interrupted her friend.* "I know I know. It's just I truly care this time and he holds a special place in my heart." *The two hugged each other tightly.* "alright I'll go talk to him but fine I'll agree to share him with you." *she sighed as she got up and walked out of her room and knocked on my door as I ignored her.*