4. Welcome to hell

*The following morning I woke up in my bed and laid there feeling so cozy underneath the covers before checking the time and seeing it was 6:30 in the morning.* "Kya what's the weather like?" "Jesus Im not Siri give me a second kid." *she appeared opening up the window as we both looked at the sky and then looked at each other, she then said in a mocking way if Siri were to say something.* "it's warm outside and partially cloudy but we'll get some sunshine here and there throughout the morning, by afternoon should clear up so it'll be nice out." *she got up from the window and sat in the chair that was next to my desk which had all sorts of cool stuff.* "huh let's see what we have here" *I got up from my bed and opened my closet which had a bunch of nice clothing that was hung, I picked out a hoodie a pair of jeans and shoes before leaving it in my room as I then walked down the hallway and grabbed a towel right as I entered the bathroom.* "Can't wait to hop back in here again!" *I sighed happily as I walked in and felt the hot water run down my body as I pressed my hands against the wall to prevent me from falling forward.* "this is it Kya! I'm telling you right now it's awesome." *I had opened my eyes and seen Kya in the shower with me washing herself.* "what are you doing in here?!" *She chuckled softly.* "what does it look like I'm doing I'm showering, no tricks nothing fancy here just wanted to wash up." "Just wash up?" *I questioned her as she smiled at me before admitting her trick.* "I was hoping you'd loosen up a bit with me in the shower but I respect how you feel but truthfully I only came in here to shower nothing more.* "alright." *I smiled and finished washing up before grabbing a towel and drying myself off before going to my room and getting ready for the day.* "these jeans are so comfy it's like velvet on the inside but jeans on the outside. Sarina didn't have to do any of this for me I would've been fine with anything really." *I smiled and walked down the stairs and checked the time seeing an hour had passed by and everyone was still asleep.*

*I walked into the kitchen and attempted to make myself something to eat before being stopped by someone I turned around upon being scared by there reaction to go hit them but they quickly deflected me and put my arms behind my back in a strong grip before whispering in my ear.* "good morning" *I turned my head and had seen Sarinas mom towering over me who looked to be in her mid 40's.*

*she chuckled softly before turning me and into a warm snuggly hug

*she chuckled softly before turning me and into a warm snuggly hug.* "good morning my dear, did you sleep well last night ?" "I slept very well actually and the bed is extremely comfortable." *she smiled and hugged me tightly as her big breast smushed my face which made my face red as this was making me very uncomfortable but also cause it was mildly inappropriate.* "umm can you please let go I'm sorry but this is just uncomfortable for me and we both just met not even 5 minutes ago." "Oh my apologizes dear I didn't mean to make you feel comfortable and safe here in my home, my name is Cynthia by the way." *I smiled softly and went to go grab myself a plate as she grabbed my wrist.* "oh no dear your my guest don't worry about a thing, I'll cook you up something dear what do you want eggs and toast with tea or a coffee ? "I'll just have some scrambled eggs with toast on the side" "you got it!" "Ooh I could definitely go for some hot tea." "sounds good!" "Where are the girls?" "Pfft only god knows what there doing?!" *she rolled her eyes as she past me and into the living room.* "damn Y/N not only do you have the girls but you got the mom into you as well!!" "Stop it Kya not in the mood for any ideas of yours." *she scoffed at me making more comments as I got up and walked into the living room giving Sarinas mom some company as I saw her holding something in her hand with a solemn expression on her face.*