2. Hospitalized

*I slowly regained consciousness after passing out in Lily's arms up on the operation table as I felt blades slice through my skin in order for the doctors to fix me up as I turned my head over and I was immediately knocked out with anesthesia.* "easy kid we'll fix you up just stay calm and everything will be alright.* "what the fuck...what's happing to me..." *I immediately was knocked out and woke up many hours later.* *I opened my eyes and it was a bit blurry but I could only make out that there was a female furry and she was stunning but it wasn't Lily.* "Where's Lily?" *she walked over to me and sat at the edge of the bed.* "She's currently under anesthesia right now." "She's in for surgery right now?" "Yes apparently she has a few broken ribs due to whatever happened last night." *I looked around the hospital room and noticed the female furry and she looked stunning but couldn't picture her entire cause my eyesight was a bit blurry.*

"Hello my name is Sarina, very lovely to meet you?" "Im Y/N" *she chuckled softly

"Hello my name is Sarina, very lovely to meet you?" "Im Y/N" *she chuckled softly.* "heh cute name you got there" "thanks" *I layed back into my bed as she got up and put her bag over by the couch before coming back and sitting down next to me.* "tell me Y/N how did you get into this mess?" *I sighed.* "I was jumped." "Jumped by who?" "Not sure it was a bunch of wolves." "Hm...where were you when this happened?" *I moved up and took rubbed my eyes before laying back down again.* "A frat house and I was flirting with a girl, we hit it off as she then took me up to a room where we were going to hook up, turns out her boyfriend saw us and started pounding on the door and eventually broke in. Luckily she hid me in the closet under a bunch of stuff before he could get in." "Tell me Y/N what did this wolf look like and who did his friends look like." *I looked at her with an odd look.* "what are you a cop or something?" *she bursted out laughing hysterically.* "I ain't no police officer silly I just may have some suspicions and I might know who did this." "The wolf looked to be over 6 feet tall he was very hot headed and impatient with lily's answers. He was very abusive both verbal and psychical towards Lily,"

"Hm I could have a suspicion and narrow it down to a few people who are like that." *her eyebrows were burrowed as she thought to herself on who it could be. Suddenly there was a knock on the door as a black female wolf came in.* "oh my god I thought something happened to you Sarina i saw that you were at the hospital so I came as fast as I could. Im glad your okay though and what are you doing here actually?" *she peeked her head over and saw me laying in a bed.* "who's this cute guy." "Bethany! Now isn't the time to flirt with someone." *she looked at Sarina as she was taken back a bit.* "come on he's a handsome kid" *Sarina turned around rolling her eyes and looked at me apologizing for her friend.* "she tends to be like that at times..." "no no don't apologize at all Sarina it's completely fine and besides we can't help it we've all got eyes."

*her friend chuckled softly.* "your funny" *Sarina got up and grabbed some food from her bag and gave it to me as I started chowing down on everything she gave me.* "thank you for the snacks there very delicious!" "Of course" *Sarina smiled warmly and rested her hand on mine which was soothing and helped me relax a lot feeling the soft velvet fur on her skin.* "your fur is so...soft." *I smiled as she turned away hiding her face as her cheeks were red as roses.* "aww" *Beth chuckled as Sarina felt even more embarrassed as her face grew redder by the minute.* "hey Y/N we're going to grab some food you want some?" "Sure I'll take anything." *Sarina blushed a bit while looking at me before walking out the door just as Beth followed behind her and I sat alone in the room and I got the urge to take a piss. I got up and walked to the bathroom and did my business before looking at myself in the mirror and noticing a reflection of myself but it wasn't me it was a female standing there mimicking the exact movement as myself.* "who the fuck are you?" *The stranger asked.* "I dunno you tell me your the one inside my body" *the female removed her helmet to reveal a stunning female who had wavy hair beautiful brown eyes and big full lips