10. Handling the heat

18+

*Mark and I were both dragged to the deans office as we both struggled to get our hands off of one another as the two of us were just straight up ready to kill each other.* "IM GONNA SKULL FUCK YOU WHEN WE GET OUTTA THIS SHITBOX PLACE!!" *I screamed at Mark as he growled at me trying to lunge at me as I socked him across the face getting blood on the floor as the two of us were both slammed against the wall by security before I heard a familiar voice as I then felt the deans presence behind me as I recognized her voice.* "Hello Y/N hello Mark what seems to be the issue here couldn't sort your problems..."

*she nodded her head in disappointment as she looked to me with frustration.* "I thought I told you to sort this problem out with him." *As I just ignored her pointless comments I could hear Mark chuckling at the fact I was getting a lecture.* "You think this is funny huh! Your luckily there holding me cause I'd do more than just smack that stupid smirk off your face!" *I grunted and tried to get out of the position I was held in and just as I had thought my day was getting worse it didn't and I'm fact I was practically saved by none other than the amazing Ms. Perl.* "EXCUSE ME!!! Is this the kinda thing we do to kids whom get into certain kinds of altercations ?" *As the staff members and Dean went to go explain themselves she cut them off stating her point.*

"Never in a million years did I ever think students were treated this way by not only that but also by a friend whom I trust ever since I started working here!" *she was enraged by this and stopped the security guard from what they looked like from holding us hostage basically.* "what these two men need to do is first off not be treated like nothing but they also need to talk out there issues and figure this shit out and as a matter of a fact I will take the initiative to do this." *Mark and I both looked at each other confused as we then looked at Ms. Perl.* "Y/N come with me to my office we must speak and
Mark...just go get yourself cleaned up."

*I followed her to her office and the minute we walked through that door she turned around and grabbed me by my collar and pushing me into a chair that was in front of her office desk before kissing my passionately on the lips before looking at me with a crazy look in her eye.* "you have no idea clue long I've waited to kiss you or let alone have a moment where it's just us in a locked room that no one can enter unless I give them authority to." *she smiled softly and traced her hand up my chest and kissed me slowly but in a teasing matter.* "Ms. Perl stop teasing me for god sake and let's have some fun." "Hmmm I think I'm free to do whatever the hell I want with your cute little ass since you've made me wait for this moment for an eternity." *she lowly growled while nibbling at my earlobe making her way back to my face and kissing my cheek. She then moved herself closer to me and just embraced me into a warm tight hug which felt amazing having my body being pressed against her thick and curvy body.*

"I had to Y/N, but I will let you go but don't think this isn't over we still have yet to have some fun" *she walked around her desk locking her eyes at me as she then slid her hand down my pants and grabbed my member while licking my neck and out of surprise I immediately stopped her.*

"Ms. Perl we can't do this here alright." "Umm last time I remember you'd suggested we do it right in my office and besides no one ever comes into my office." *she pecked my nose as she continued to cover me with kisses." *Ms Perl we're going to get caught!" *she grabbed me by my face with a gentle but softly yet firm grip shutting me up.* "I'm going to have to ask you politely to shut your fucking mouth cause if you don't stop your yapping I have ways of making naughty boys like you stop talking...this isn't my first rodeo I've been around the block before so I think I have a level of expertise in dealing with naughty boys like you." *this immediately caught my attention.* "oh in what ways" *she pressed her lips against mine kissing me softly before pulling away making her way down my neck and teasing me.* "Ms. Perl your making me." "What what's wrong dear, getting a little hard on all from me touching you." *she smirked seductively at me while rubbing her hands up my chest and pushing my against her closet before pressing her lips against me kissing me slowly and softly.*