11. Friends and Enemies

*A couple of months have passed fight between Mark and Y/N, the two have had a couple of more fights in and out of school resulting in both of them being suspended for the rest of the semester until the next semester starts up which was a couple of months later. Y/N and the girls were sitting on the couch downstairs watching a movie.*

"Hey can you scoot over and make some room for me Y/N" "sure or actually you can come sit on top of me if you'd like" *I smirked at Sarina as her eyebrows went up when she walked over to me and straddled on top of me resting her head on my shoulder.* "this is nice" "mhm" "I know but I told ya I had errands to run with my mom but I promise you tonight we can have all the fun in the world you have my word." "Well Sarina Im not really feeling anything right now I'm just tired and want to go sleep." "Sleep? Babe it's 5pm right now what's up with you?" "I know I'm just exhausted from school even though I'm suspended I wanna stay on top of my work and hand it in ya know." "Babe you do know it's literally the last day before grades go in" "yeah I know and that's why I've been getting stuff done and cramming it in any chance I get and then handing it off to you." *As I laid back and got cozy Cynthia called up telling the girls and I that dinner was ready. As everyone went up I stayed downstairs and luckily Sarina stayed back and sat in front of me with a concerned look on her.* "come on Y/N tell me what's going on." *she sat down in front of me holding my hands with a soft smile.* "my love tell me what's going on I want to help you.*

"I've just a lot on my mind right now just who I am or what I want. I'm constantly getting into fights or hooking up and it's the life I don't really like at all cause even though I'm with you I'm being drawn into other relationships to the point where I kinda feel the something like the same way how I feel with you." "It happens you get drawn into other flings and feel a certain way." "I've felt that way before but I only wanna be with you because your the only person who really cares about me in every way." "You give the best cuddles and kisses, you give the best advice on how to prepare for an exam and more importantly you check up on me and your always there for me." *I leaned in and kissed her softly as she eagerly went with it smiling against my lips.* "I also have a little confession to make and I've been hiding it for a little bit now the girls know but I wanted to tell you when it was just us." "we literally spent the past couple weeks where it was just us watching movies cuddling or having sex silly goose you literally had all the time in the world to tell me." *she chuckled as she gently slapped my shoulder.*

"I hooked up with someone." "Okay no big deal we fuck a lot and you hook up a lot with the girls around here." "When did we last sleep together." "To refresh your memory my love we had sex in a secluded spot at the beach a couple of weeks ago, we snuck off plenty of times during family game night which was almost every night "to go grab food and got held up cause of traffic." then we had a couple of quickies in my car this past week, also did I forget to mention that we did it in the shower did it like four times when it was just us home alone on the weekend." "How many times was that." "At least four or five" "Jesus, how do you even keep track." "When it comes to the most important person I love and care for I remember everything."

"No it's someone else Sarina..." "you gonna tell me who it is or am I gonna have to tickle you to death until you give me an answer." *I stayed quiet to test her. She slowly began smirking before pouncing on top of me and began tickling me to where I couldn't keep myself together.* "you gonna tell me?" *I continued to laugh hysterically to the point where I began hyperventilating from how much I couldn't take it anymore.* "Okay okay it was a teacher!" "A teacher?!" "Yep I hooked up with Ms. Perl" "oh that's no surprise at all though I gotta ask how was it?" "Why is that a need to know!" "It's not a need it's just a want to know" "it was hot and plus the fact that we did in her office makes it even hotter." *she covered her mouth gasping.* "no way you two did not fuck in her office! Y/N you know how bad that is she could've lost her job if you two got caught." "I couldn't really resist cause she was literally all over me and choking on my dick." "Point taken though I'm glad ya enjoyed it." *we made our way to the the table upstairs. We both sat across from one another at the end of the table next to Cynthia.*