13. Errands and Amour

*Anna's POV*

*I can't believe I still haven't managed to kill that ugly thing." *I sat down in an alley that was right outside an abandoned apartment complex not too far from the city as I thought to myself wanting to forgive Y/N but also kill him for what he did to me.* "He always made it a point to go out with other people but me, he's so selfish and only cares about himself!!" *I screamed, grabbing a nearby rock and chucking towards a mirror just stared into it as shattered.* "that stupid fucking kid and he's probably getting laid as I speak, no doubt about it cause when I'm sure all these girls were not too sure but he fucked there brains so hard he changed there minds about taking a human dick." *I let out a scream of pain and hatred letting it all out and crying hysterically.* "I must exact my revenge but I'm not too sure on how to do it?" *I looked down at my wrist and remember that I can teleport and do all sorts of magic that can really fuck with someone if I wanted to, I cackled as knew exactly.*

*Y/N's POV*

*A couple of days passed since the incident at the coffee shop with Brooke and I was in the kitchen making myself some brunch which you can't go wrong with classic eggs bacon and toast on the side with a hot cup of coffee to wake you up. Sarina came walking into the kitchen wearing her version of pajamas which was a t shirt with pair of fuzzy pants that were so soft.* "good morning! "Morning baby, hey do you mind throwing on a couple more eggs for me please." "Of course, Not a problem." "Want bacon too?" "Yeah I have a couple strips on the side." "You want some coffee Y/N?" "Yeah I'll have some, I take it black" "oh! Really you just have it black?" "Yep it helps wake me up more it be honest with ya." *I walked over and kissed her softly on the lips after I finished up cooking her food.* "I usually take mine with French vanilla" "not bad, not really my go to choice but aye we all have our own preferences." "Yeah your right about that for sure gotta tell my mom that." "What she doesn't like French?"

*she looked up at me with that look in her eyes not saying a word.* "doesn't like it? no as a matter of a fact she fucking hates it and thinks I'm insane for liking it." "Well how does she usually take hers." "Take a guess." "If I really had to take a shot in the dark I'd have to say she most definitely takes hers black." "Got that right" "you doing anything today." "Ehh not really much just have to run a couple of errands and then I'll be free for the rest of the day." "Ah nice you mind if I tag along? I'm sure you could use an extra hand." "Ya know I never really thought of it that way I usually go solo whenever it comes to me running around."

"Oh Sarina I forgot to ask you maybe you wanna go out sometime today possibly later on this evening." "Sure I'd love to, don't got anything going on." "Where'd you feel like going Y/N?" "I was either thinking we go to a restaurant or go on a picnic?" "Ooh! That sounds both awesome and delicious but nothings more delicious than you Y/N." *she looked back at me purring gently and giving me that sexy look in her eye like how she usually does.* "stop teasing me like that or else we're gonna end up fucking." "Okay and?" *I stared at her before sweeping her off her legs and pulling her into a loving kiss as she smiled against my lips.* "mmm baby!" *I spun her around and placed her on the counter top where we just proceeded to grope one another before being interrupted by Cynthia.* "ahem! Save it for the bedroom lovers and get your filthy hands off my daughter, I swear and you just stand there staring at me while you  keep grabbing at her tits the fuck Y/N?!" *I back away from her as she walked between us pouring herself a cup of coffee, Sarina hopped off the counter top and left the kitchen which created an awkward tension between Cynthia and I.*

"Y/N I'm only fucking around with you." *she let out a laugh before slapping me in my arm as she took a sip of her coffee.* "you know I both support your love for one another. But just keep it in the bedroom that's all I ask don't need to see my favorite child and guest getting it on in the kitchen where everyone usually hangs out." "Sure thing" "thank you sweets" *she kissed my cheek walking away into the living room and the minute I saw her leave I raced upstairs to my bedroom to put on some clothing