3. Home sweet home

*I woke up the following morning as well as got up that was by my bed without tripping or anything which brought an existing smile to the girls faces during the same time that they watched me walk across the room as well as grab an existing towel before going into the bathroom.* "morning kid." *kya appeared during the same time that i stripped down naked as well as hopped into the shower.* "can i jump inside of with you?" "umm no i need my privacy." *i cut her off during the same time that she tried to somewhat convince me on top of why we should shower.* "i don't feel comfortable with—" *she placed an existing finger on top of my mouth.* "shut it as well as get inside of that is going to belong to god sakes as well as quit your whimpering cuz you may never see an existing attractive woman again" *she took the soap as well as started washing herself purposely in a sexual way.* "can you please stop" *she chuckled at me cause she knew what she happened to be doing before shimmering her tits laughing softly.*

"for fucks sake stop now!" *her face quickly went from a delighted smile to a quiet and moody look.* "whatever fine your loss kid...can't believe I got stuck in someone who's now a mood killer" "HEY, that's not true!!" *She eyed me with a devious soft smile.* "is it not?" *I sighed and agreed with her.* "gotta loosen up a bit." *I quickly washed up getting out as fast as I could before getting dragged back in by Kya.* "come on let's have a little bit of fun!" *she smirked and got close to me rubbing her hands on my chest with the soap bar.* "come on baby, I promise I don't bite." "Just Stop!!" *I hollered as my voice cracked as I collapsed to the floor leaning against the wall feeling frustrated and saddened as I immediately thought of my Ex girlfriend who used to seduce me all the time and would never respect my boundaries.* "hey I'm sorry  Y/N, you can tell me what's going on?" *she got on my level and was being very sincere.* "I'm sorry Kya it's just I have a lot of trauma with an ex girlfriend she never respected my boundaries and it brought me back to a time where she would do things to me." "No I'm sorry Y/N, I should've respected your boundaries and I clearly went beyond that." *she gently wrapped her arms around me pulling me close for a comforting hug.* "thank you Kya" *the two of us let go of each other as we then both got up and dried ourselves off before I threw some clothes on and then entered the room before Kya disappeared.*

"Ughh what a place to be in right now." *I walked over to my bed and lied on my side before closing my eyes and sleeping peacefully as I heard the noise of the city outside along with birds chirping.* "fucking christ..." *I moved a pillow over my head so I can finally fall asleep and it was amazing. The day had pretty much gone by and I was still laying in my bed watching the news about a gang shootout that happened right outside a local Chinese food restaurants a couple blocks down from the hospital I was in, I had them shut off the tv and killed the lights as the day was ending soon and I just felt like sleeping since there wasn't much to do but lay still and rest while my injuries continued to slowly heal. About an hour had past as I felt someone shaking me, I woke up startled and had seen Beth right above me.* "hey bout time you got up doctors wanted to talk to you." *I rubbed me eyes and sat up.* "where Sarina at ?" "She's getting the car ready because your coming home with us." *I rubbed my head and looked at her.* "huh?" *she nodded he head and grabbed my hand and helped walk with me as we left the room.* "Wait!" "Where's Lily?" *I turned around and asked a doctor as he seemed confused.* "I asked a you a question." "Where is Lily?" *He turned around and walked away as I was taken by the fact that he knew I was asking him a question and then just blatantly walked away.* "HEY I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!!!" *I ran up to him and grabbed the doctor by the collar of his jacket.* "Where is she?!" "About to go under surgery and get the fuck off of me no fur!" *he shoved me back before I pushed grabbed at his jacket.* "the fuck did you just call me!!" *before anything could happen Beth rushed over and easily wrestled me off of the doctor trying to prevent me from asking questions in my own way.* "Hey hey Y/N!! ,we'll find her don't worry!" *I struggled to fight against her.* "NO! You don't understand!" *Beth roughly pulled me back and hugged me tightly.* "I know what that's like Y/N...and I promise I'll help you find her okay but we need to go." *I frowned as I looked up as saw the doctor continue to walk down the hallway.* "hey let's go." *she wrapped an comforting arm around me as I was deeply saddened by the fact I was leaving without Lily since she was "going under surgery" according to what the doctor had told me before walking away. I could clearly tell he was pulling shit out of his ass but what could I do anyways.*