𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

"CHERRY RED LIPSTICK."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Thank you! I hope you enjoyed us, we are Lust! See you soon!"

The members all saw the red roses being thrown to the stage. Reiki picked one of them up and tucked it behind his ear as Tora grabbed a handful while Jiae and Reina chuckled and brought some backstage. Bomi could only glance at the crowd, seeing the familiar to be nowhere found with his friends.

The lights then slowly turned back on as they left, Reiki was about to say something until he saw Bomi quickly leave out the exit and run into the dark night. Reina only looked away as Reiki glanced at her. "He was here." Tora announced to the group, also spotting the girl's ex as Reina nodded her head.

"He is?!" Jiae said with a gasp. "But if she goes see him then they might argue and— all that bad stuff!"

"She's so pretty.." Jaemin mumbled, rewatching the video he recorded of the show. "Who?" Jisung asked him, leaning closer to the older. "Uh Bambi? Yeah the girl with the black guitar." Jaemin said.

"I'm going to go find..that girl." Chenle said, excusing himself as he quickly went towards backstage as Renjun laughed. Mark then sighed, gaining Jeno's and Jaemin's attention. "Anyone know where Haechan went?"

Bomi turned the corner hastily, finding him to be seated down on a bench outside. Haechan turned his head towards her and rolled his eyes before standing up. "Donghyuck." she called out for him. "Aina." he said, still not facing her. She then walked around him and stood feet away from him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Definitely didn't plan on seeing you."

Bomi laughed at his words as he glanced at her. The bright street lights were the only thing shining on them at the moment. Bomi made her way to him and sat down as he glanced at her. "I miss you." she said, looking forward as the cars passed by them.

"You do? Your narcissistic self misses me? As if."

Haechan chuckled as her smile falter. "It's been how long since graduation? Four years? And you still miss me? Get a fucking grip, Aina." he scoffed. "Don't forget you were the one who ruined our relationship from your selfishness. You ruined us." he only laughed, feeling the silent air as he turned to look at her, only to see she left.

"It must be her habit.." he mumbled, going to stand up until he saw her come back with his guitar. He noticed the small tears that streamed down her cheeks as she held the instrument. "Here. Take it." Bomi said, holding it out for him.

"Huh— Aina, what are you doing?"

"You want it back right? Now take it. I'm so tired of hearing you say I was the one who ruined our relationship. You were the one who held me back from going back home because of your selfishness. Now here before I throw it right on this street, Hyuck." Bomi gave him another chance as he quickly stood up and pressed the guitar against her chest.

"Stop acting like a kid—" he started to say until he was interrupted by a sudden voice. "Haechan!" the two turned around as a girl came there way. "Nabi? You're late." Haechan then left Bomi as she watched the two hug. Nabi glanced at Bomi as she turned the other way and made it back inside.

"Sorry, work is literally a bitch. Who was that?"

"Hm?" Haechan then glanced back, seeing no one there but his black guitar. His smiled faltered before he turned back to his girlfriend. "Really no one, she just came outside for a bit."