𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Her phone rang and rang over and over again.

Bomi's tired eyes slowly opened them, she soon realized that she was sleeping on her cold floor once her vision became clearer. Her hand reached out to her phone, seeing the cracked screen before tapping on it to see who called.

"Who is this?"

"Is this Bae Bomi from Lust? We're from an entertainment label and we were hoping if you and your members could come in tomorrow. We loved your show yesterday by the way."

Bomi quickly sat up at the information she was told. "What?" she mumbled, in disbelief as what she was hearing. "What label exactly?" she asked, noticing how they didn't say it in their introduction. "SM Entertainment, you can give us another call later if you want to discuss it with your members. We have your number saved!"

"We also want to discuss your relationship with Jung Seojoon—"

Bomi hung up the call immediately. She should've figured what their intentions was the second they said who they were. "Stupid bastards.." she mumbled, pushing herself up from the floor as she her eyes met the mess she made. Bomi didn't remember anything after she came home, she must've thought she blacked out at some point. Too angry to recall her thoughts.

She dragged herself out of her room, noticing that Jiae's door was closed as she made her way towards her bedroom. "Hideko, are you there?" Bomi said, knocking on the door before opening it. She glanced over to the younger girl who was sleeping on her bed, covered in the blanket she had since she was five.

Bomi closed the door, walking back to her room while the sound of her feet hitting the wooden floors filled her ears. She brought herself back to her room when she picked up her phone and stepped over the shattered items just below her feet.

She had seen that Reina had texted her, yet she couldn't bring herself to reply. Her worn out body plopped on to her own bed, breathing deeply as she closed her eyes, hoping to go back to sleep, only to be interrupted by her phone ringing.

"Bomi? This is Sungchan, Seojoon's brother— if you remember me."

"Sungchan? Why are you calling? Is something wrong? Did something happen?"

"No nothing happened, i'm just checking up on you..I'm also sorry..I'm sorry for blaming you for Seojoon's death. I'm sorry, I know it's a late sorry, but I am sorry..! I shouldn't have done that and I know Seojoon would scold me if he knew that. I felt so guilty and I was just looking for an excuse to blame someone.." she heard the boy start to sniffle in the background.

"Sungchan, you're fine. I understand, we were all grieving. It's find, it's okay." she said, resting her head on her knees. "My mom wants to see you again— you and your friends. She said she misses you guys and she invited you guys for dinner, just call her and she'll get everything ready."

"I miss her too..and don't worry I will. I hope you're doing good for yourself, Sungchan."

"I'm trying, it hurts, but i'm trying..That's all I wanted to say Bomi. Live well, bye.." the boy ended the call quickly, leaving her in her silent room. She didn't know what else to do, she's tried her best, yet she felt as if she kept failing.