𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"I FEEL LIKE SHIT."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Reina, Reiki and Tora were all inside her apartment as they were talking amongst each other.

"Hello?"

"Are you alright?"

Their eyes traveled over to Bomi who was walking back and forth with her phone in her hand. "No, not at all." she took a deep as her fingers roughly ran through her hair. The girl was more than frustrated and she didn't want to take out her anger on him.

"Do you want some..space for now?"

Bomi froze at the question that was given, her eyes slowly blinking before answering him. "No, no.." she mumbled, walking into her room and closing her door. "I'm sorry i'm just really dealing with something right now and I might not be able to see you—"

"Bomi..that's fine. I just want to make sure you're okay. You ran out earlier so I figured something must've happened. Are your friends okay?" Jaemin asked her, hearing her sniffle in the back ground. "No, yes..I don't know.." the girl felt her throat tighten up within each second, hugging herself as she fought the urge to cry.

"Jaemin, I feel so scared.."

"It's alright, okay? I won't let anyone hurt you. I'm here for you, Bomi." she heard him say, only to bite her lip to stop her sobs from coming out. "I can't have you dragged into my mess, Jaemin. I just can't.." Bomi then cried, her head hung low onto her knees.

"Bomi, didn't I say I want to know everything about you?"

"Yeah, but this is different, Jaemin..I can't risk it." the girl pulled her phone away from her ear, reading his contact name before looking away. "Bomi, you better not hang up." he spoke sharply into the phone, knowing that she was getting ready to end the call even though he was there watching her.

"I'm sorry.."

"Bomi—"

She ended the call without another thought in her head, watching him call her repeatedly after as her tears fell onto her screen.

"Why are you calling me?"

"What's happening with Bomi?"

"Hm? Like I know—" Haechan started to say into the phone. "Haechan, I know you know! That's why i'm asking you! Stop being a dickhead and just answer the fucking question!" Jaemin said,
almost raising his voice before trying to calm himself down.

"Her mom found her, that's all." Haechan ended the call without another word, leaving Jaemin confused as he heard a knock on his door. He glanced at his phone before putting it in his pocket, making his way to the wooden door before opening it.

"Mrs. Choi..?" he mumbled, looking at the mother of his previous lover as she smile. "It's been so long since i've seen you! I just wanted to come by and say my hello's. I was in the area, that's all." the older women sweetly spoke.

"Oh I see.." Jaemin said. "How are you holding up?" he asked her. "Good! Jiyoon and I are going to the festival today!" the mother said, an innocent smile on her lips as Jaemin's expression faltered. "Oh..really now? I hope you..two enjoy it." he managed to say.

He could feel his heart break once he realized that her mother was loosing her memory and he couldn't do anything about it.

"Thank you! I'll see you later! Bye Jaemin!" the older women left, leaving the boy speechless as he slowly closed his door. He felt his breathing quicken, loosing the feeling in his legs as he dropped to his knees.