𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺

"WHEN?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Jiae was out making her way to her college as she saw a certain brown haired boy.

"Chenle.."

She mumbled, her feet immediately walking towards him without a second thought. She hasn't spoken to him in a while and she knew it was completely her fault.

Jiae tapped his shoulder, watching him turn around, his eyes slowly widening once he saw her. "Oh..Jiae! It's been a while—" Chenle was immediately interrupted, feeling her arms wrap around his torso.

"I'm so sorry for not texting you. I— So many things were going on at the same time and I just didn't—" she started to say, only for her to be interrupted this time. "Jiae, it's fine. I swear." he said, reassuring her as she pulled away from him.

"While your here..do you want to go somewhere?" Chenle asked her. "I wish, but I have to get to class.." Jiae said, raising her bag just slightly as he smiled. "After then, just text me when." he said.

"When? You know my class doesn't really matter now that I think of it.." Jiae mumbled, hearing the boy laugh before he took hold of her hand. It caught her off guard, but she quickly got adjusted and held his hand.

"So where are you taking me, dear sir."

"Well madam, I suppose I may not speak of the destination just in case you get a clue as to where I am taking you."

Jiae laughed at his sudden change of tone and grammar, not expecting Chenle to follow with her nonsense.

"A surprise? I love surprises."

CHENLEsaw jiae today

CHENLE
saw jiae today

CHENLE

 CHENLElife feels better, skin is cleared

CHENLE
life feels better, skin is cleared

CHENLE
shes so prefty

MARK
omg good for you! 🥰