𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

"DO YOU WANNA DANCE?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Tora was with Jisung as the deep blue night covered the long sky.

It was mid December when the cold air started becoming harsher. Tora was bundled up in a scarf, a pair of mittens and however many layers Reiki had forced her to put on. Though she hated his older brother tendencies, she was glad he cared enough for her even when she was a nuisance to him.

The nineteen year old girl blew her warm air out from behind her lips, shivering from the cold despite all the layers she had on. Jisung smiled warmly at the younger girl, taking her arm and pulling her closer to his body. Hoping that his body heat could warm her up.

A flushed state played over her face as she looked away from the fellow boy. The moonlight shone on their skin, creating a warm aura, regardless of the frigid air. Soft music played in the background from the restaurants that were nearby. An idea popping up in Jisung's thoughts.

"Do you wanna dance?"

Tora lifted her head up at the sudden request, a smile plastered on his lips as she chuckled. "Do you know how to dance?" the girl asked him, watching him hum, looking away from her eyes before staring back at her.

"No." Jisung said, observing how Tora furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Then why ask me?" the young girl questioned, oblivious as to why he asked her. The tip of his fingers reached down towards her mittens and slowly taking them off before putting them in his pockets.

"Because I want to dance with you."

Tora watched as a blush covered her cheeks, a smile creeping up on her lips. "Then i'll dance with you." her slightly warm hands touched his cold ones, shivering at the touch before getting used to his temperature.

"We're going to act like we're in La La Land."

"Ooooh! Sebastian and Mia, your roles are getting taken over!"

The two laughed in glee before she wrapped her arms around his neck, laying her head over the beat of his heart as she smiled. His bands made it to her waist, holding her gently while resting his head on top of hers.

Despite the cold, the two were as warm as ever with each other.

JISUNGi

JISUNG
i

JISUNG
ahhhah

JISUNG
ARG

JISUNG
😊

JISUNG
me + tora = upcoming couple

JISUNG
COMING 🔜

MARK
AWWEEEEE

MARK
HOW WAS YOUR DATE!!

RENJUN
hes growing up 😐😐😐