𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"I'M OUT OF PATIENCE."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Mark walked inside the store, heading towards the clothing aisle as he wanted to buy a pair of jeans for himself.

He heard a familiar voice just on the other side of the shelf, slowly walking to see who it was because he was nosey. His eyes widened once he saw Nabi running her fingers through the baby section. He wondered what she was doing there.

"Nabi?"

The girl froze, quickly turning around, seeming as if she were caught doing something. "Mark! Nice to see you!" she smiled. "Nice to see you too, what're you doing here?" the older eyed her, glancing at her basket as he saw a small pink and blue blanket inside it.

"Getting something for a baby shower, that's all! It's actually kinda hard now that I think about it!" Nabi giggled, hoping he caught onto the lie as a wide smile reached Mark's lips. "Oh my god! That must be so fun!" the dense boy said as she laughed.

"I know! I'm so excited! I can't really find anything so i'm just going to go pay for this and go to another store." Nabi smiled, raising the blanket just slightly as he nodded his head. "Hope you find what you want Nabi!"

"I hope so too!"

Mark watched as the younger girl leave the section in a hurry. "Huh." he mumbled. He then glanced at what she was looking at before making his way back to where he was it. He then stopped when he saw a familiar figure looking right back at him.

"Eunha.." he whispered under his breath, in denial that he's face to face with the girl he used to date. "Mark." Eunha said, meeting his brown eyes before turning the other way and starting to walk away. He then grabbed her arm, in hopes to talk to her.

"Eunha, do you have time to talk..? It doesn't have to be right now, but later?"

"Sure, I don't mind. I'll call you later though.." Eunha then pulled herself away from him, leaving the male alone as he sighed. Mark didn't want a later because he knew that she either was going to call him or she wasn't it.

It's been two years since they really last seen each other and he wanted to make things right with her, yet she kept her heart away from his just incase things got bad again. All because of miscommunications. One thought the other and things got worse between them, resulting them in a nasty breakup at the end.

Though, the two still cared about each other deeply.

MARKINSAW EUNHA

MARK
INSAW EUNHA

JAEMIN
WHAT

JAEMIN
TODAY??