𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

"IT'S JUST MY LOVE
LANGUAGE!"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"So how'd it go?"

"She hopes to sign papers next time we meet."

"What?! That's so good! You'll be like..famous and stuff!" Jaemin immediately sat up at the wonderful news, watching her laugh. "I know.." she mumbled. "I'm just a bit scared after what happened to Seojoon." Bomi said, looking over to Jaemin as he hummed.

"I get it, but don't be. It won't happen, I promise."

"It better not."

Bomi then wrapped her arms around his body, laying her head on his chest as he smiled. "Now I get to say my girlfriend is in a rockstar band under a huge company label." Jaemin said, earning a smack from her. "I'm not your girlfriend yet!"

"Let me dream.."

She chuckled at his response. "Rockstar girlfriend? That sounds better than a rockstar boyfriend, doesn't it?" Bomi said, looking over to him as he nodded his head. "It does, sounds so much more cooler too." Jaemin glanced over to her, leaning down for a kiss as she smiled.

"Are you keeping your stage name?" he asked Bomi. "Maybe, maybe not." she said. The question hasn't really came up in her mind until he said it and now she knew she won't stop thinking of it.

"Bambi. Why'd you choose it?" Jaemin questioned, staring at her as she sighed. "I didn't choose it..Haechan did. I only stuck with it because I didn't know what else to choose so it was the first thing I thought of." Bomi said, meeting his eyes as he showed no reaction.

"Aina Bae."

"Aina Bae..?"

"Aina Bae." Jaemin spoke with a confirming nod. The way the name flowed with ease out of his mouth made her easily influenced of it. "You know..Tora said that name a few days ago." Bomi said, watching Jaemin have a hurt expression on his face.

"So you don't want to use my idea? Wooow!" Jaemin jokingly scooted away from her as her jaw dropped in shock. "You know what.." Bomi grabbed the pillow behind her as threw it at Jaemin as he laughed.

"Oh wow! I see how it is."

"Shush Jaemin, i'm showing you my love."

The boy bursted out laughing as he took hold of the pillow she threw at him. "So you throwing pillows at me is you showing me your love?" he continued to laugh, his stomach hurting as he almost fell off the bed, causing Bomi to look away so she wouldn't laugh with him.

"It's just my love language!"  Bomi argued back, holding the blanket to cover herself from the pillow Jaemin was going to throw at her. "Well your love language sucks!" he stuck his tongue out at her, causing Bomi to roll her eyes. "Then what's yours?!" she said. "Affection!" Jaemin winked at her.

"Cute..! Or whatever!"

"Very cute, my love."

♡