𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"TEMPTED TO SEE MORE,
AREN'T YA?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The male slowly banged on the drums before proceeding onto a rapid pace making the crowd roar.

Reina bit her lip, strumming the strings of her red guitar as Tora did the same, happily spinning around with her blood-red instrument. Jiae sang her throat out, tilting the microphone forward as her voice suddenly became raspy, perfect for the instrumental she was keeping up with.

Bomi raised her head up, her red hair got in the way of her view, yet she could point him out so easily in between the strands of red. Her black pick between her fingers strung the cords with ease, almost as if she's been practicing her whole life.

"She's so cool!" Jisung said, his eyes on Tora as Jeno hummed. "Why am I here..?" Haechan mumbled as Chenle was holding on to him. The main reason Haechan was at the event. "Her voice is so cool!" Nabi smiled at Jiae, clapping in excitement while Mark laughed. "Definitely."

Jaemin and Renjun came back with their drinks and appetizers, finding that their last song was ending. They watched Bomi hand over her guitar to Jiae before taking the microphone. "She's singing?" Renjun mumbled, putting a fry into his mouth while Chenle nodded his head.

The instrumental had a slow start, to which made Haechan sat up. He knew exactly what song she was playing. He couldn't figure out if she knew he was here or not— maybe she was just tugging on the strings of his heart like he did to her. Just maybe.

"No fucking way." Haechan scoffed in disbelief as the seven turned to him. "What?" Nabi asked him, her eyes on her boyfriend before looking at Bomi who was getting ready go sing. Jaemin glanced at him then looked away to her. Haechan then excused himself out, leaving the seven confused as to why he left.

"The memory is so gentle, it's cruel."

Bomi dragged out her notes, closing her eyes as she let the song sing itself. She truly didn't know Haechan was here, she didn't have the guts playing it in front of him so when she saw the back of his head, her heart dropped.

"My voice overflows with hidden pain.."

Her fingers tightly gripped onto the stick, her heart raced as she took a step back and leaned closer to the microphone. She steadied her breathing, checking on herself before continuing with the song. Bomi's glossy eyes kept their gaze in front of her, keeping sight of the boy who had met her eyes.

"Stay with me tonight, i'm reminded how to absorb the light by you." she took the microphone off his handle as the horrid memories of her past lover played through her head. "Hold me, please." she sang in agony, holding the microphone in one hand with the stand in the other, singing as if it were her last.

"Stay with me tonight. If i'm with you, I won't be battered by the rain..!"

Bomi stood in front of the stand, fixing her hair as Reiki ended off the song with one last hit on the drums. The crowd cheered as she tried catching her breath, glancing back at her friends before mouthing the next song.

The girl felt hot as Tora laughed at her friend's state. Bomi took off her shirt, leaving her in her black tank top that rose up over her bellybutton, exposing her belly piercing that she barely showed up.