𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

"CAN WE?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"I want to see them again, they're so cool."

"Then go join them."

"Bitch i'm fucking untalented, I don't think they want a dancer breakdancing on that small ass stage." Jisung said to Haechan as he rolled his eyes. "They're playing again tonight if you want to go— Chenle." Mark glanced over to the twenty-one year old as he bit his tongue.

"Don't look at me!" Chenle glared at his friend. Renjun then shook his head at the two. "I'm definitely looking at you. If you want to see that girl again then go, no one's stopping you." Renjun said, looking at the younger as Jeno looked over to them.

"I also want to go, that guy can do the drums like it's easy." Jeno said, inviting himself as Jisung stared at Jaemin. "I don't mind." Jaemin mumbled. Jisung then turned to Haechan who was keeping himself out of the conversation. His eyes then averted their way to the guitar case sitting in the corner of his room.

"You..got your guitar back?" Jisung said nervously. It's been a while since he's seen the instrument, he wondered what made Bomi give it back to him because he knew his friend didn't have the guts to go up and ask her.

"Holy shit you did. What'd Nabi say?" Mark brought up Haechan's girlfriend, his eyes suddenly raising up from his phone and to his friends. "She didn't say anything." he blandly spoke, keeping no emotion in his tone as Renjun and Jeno glanced at each other.

"So..can we go?" Jisung said to Haechan. "Why are you asking me?"

"Because isn't it like guy code not to see your friend's ex girlfriend— especially cause you two are like musicians and she's in a band so basically that's like breaking all the codes and—" Jisung rambled on, not giving Haechan a chance to speak until he interrupted him.

"Just go! I don't care at all. She's literally in the past." Haechan's voiced echoed throughout the room as everyone became silent. He then sighed before standing up from his chair and leaving his room. "Wow.." Mark whispered.

"So uh anyways..we're going?"

"Let's not.." a frown was immediately put on Jisung and Chenle's face as the others kept quiet. "I can't tell what he's thinking, but if you really want to go then go." Renjun said as the two youngest both smiled in glee and immediately headed their way out.

"The girl with the redish guitar..is so breathtaking."

"I think her name is Tora..?"

Jisung and Chenle watched as the lights dimmed and the color red showed up on stage. "I'm guessing red is their signature color." Jisung whispered. "Well their name is Lust so I would assume it would be red." Chenle said, watching Jiae get her red microphone ready, looking back at her members to make sure they were set.

"Her red dress..flawless." Jisung complimented Bomi's outfit, finding it jaw dropping. Tora, Jiae and Reina all had the same one, but in different colors. Black, white and a deep wine red. Reiki had a similar outfit with Reina, only matching with her to which the members found cute and made Reina embarrassed for her boyfriend.

Jiae noticed the two boys and smiled, finding it cute how they came again. Though, she felt a bit saddened that it was only just the two of them, but it was better than none at all. "Our crowd's bigger this time." Tora said as they all looked up.

"Way bigger.." Reiki mumbled. "You guys ready?" Bomi turned to them as they nodded their heads, all ready to preform. Chenle and Jisung both waited. They then noticed Bomi's new instrument, a black guitar that looked nothing like her old one.

Jisung took a quick picture of Bomi and her guitar before sending it to the group chat. Chenle tilted his head at the sight of Bomi passing her guitar to Jiae before standing in front of the microphone as Tora stroked the strings while Reiki started the intro on drums.

"Bomi's singing! And she's singing Without You!" someone close to them in the crowd said as they all started heading closer to the stage. Chenle and Jisung stayed to where they were, feeling better far back as they still had a good view.

"I believe that what we had was a miracle of two!" Bomi started off, hearing the loud screams ringing in her ear as she held the microphone close to her lips. "I don't wanna know the reason why you ran away! I don't wanna show the tears I shed on you!"

"I'm moving on, I know i'm done! I'll find a place where I belong."

Unknown to her, he was watching her from afar.

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.