𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

"I WISHED I WAS A
NORMAL GIRL."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Bomi couldn't contain her laughter once she saw the Aki siblings being scolded by Reina.

"Seriously! You guys act like children! You two are three years apart— you're the oldest Reiki!"

Jiae bit her lip, turning the other way while Bomi was cracking up on the couch. "You two shut up before you're next!" Reina then faced Bomi and Jiae, the two girls straightened themselves up before clearing their throats.

Bomi then felt her phone ring, her hand digging into her pocket as she read the contact name. "I'll be back!" she said, holding her phone out in front of her chest as they nodded their heads while she excused herself and headed out to the balcony.

"Mom?"

"Do you have time to talk?"

"Not really." Bomi spoke bluntly, leaning against the railing as she threw her head back, letting her hair fall. "Actually..before you say something, I want to talk first." Bomi said, standing straight as she met the eyes of her own reflection.

"I wished I was a normal girl for you, living up to your expectations..because I loved you, Mom. I really loved you, but you ruined everything for me. You and Dad. If he was still alive, i'd say so much more to him than you." Bomi started off, speaking with no hesitation than she usually would.

"This will be your last chance to say sorry to me before we never speak again. I'll make sure Hideko or the others won't talk to you ever again." Bomi said, waiting for her mother to speak. "I'm sorry..that's what I called you for. I'm sorry for everything and I know that you don't want to see me and that's fine..I understand.."

"Good. Bye Mom."

"Bye..Aina.."

Bomi ended the call without a second thought, sighing deeply before heading back inside. There she saw Tora and Reiki yelling at each other in their mother's tongue while Jiae was laughing at them and Reina had gave up.

The japanese girl smiled, closing the sliding door before running up behind Tora and taking her side— even though she had no clue as to what they were arguing about. Reina chuckled, backing up Tora with Bomi as well while Jiae copied her.

"No way you guys are siding with this psychopath." Reiki said in disbelief, his jaw dropped at the four girls im front of him as they laughed. "You're the psychopath if you're standing alone!" Jiae said, pointing at him while he rolled his eyes at the response.

"I hate you guys.."

"You hate seeing women succeed!"

"I can't take you guys anymore..I need guy friends.."

♡