𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

"TEACH ME."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Jiae was with Chenle when he saw the spare guitar in the corner in her room.

"How well do you play guitar?"

"Better than you."

Jiae chuckled. "Whatever, can you teach me? I've been wanting to learn how to play for a while." he said, pointing at the red instrument as she shook her head. "Don't you already know what I taught you?" she smiled at Chenle before walking over to the guitar.

"Mm but what if I just want to see you play? Is that so baaaad?" Chenle then laid on his stomach right beside her, feeling Jiae run her fingers through his hair. "Possibly." she said, jokingly puckering up her lips and closing her lips, not expecting him to kiss her. When he did, she immediately froze until he sat up, gently holding her by her neck and kissing her.

"Kissy kiss." Jiae suddenly blurted out, causing Chenle to look away and laugh. "Kissy kiss?" he repeated after her, his fingers swiping the strands of hair behind her ear as she hummed. "Kissy kiss." Jiae then leaned once more, giving him a peck on his cheeks.

"Wanna get some ice cream?"

"In this cold weather..?"

"Yes."

Jiae gave him a look. "Sure, I don't mind!" she immediately smiled, hopping off her bed and walking over to put on her shoes. Chenle followed behind her, admiring her childish like habits before chuckling. He was more than happy to see her smiling so freely around him.

"Let's go Lele!"

"I'm coming!"

CHENLE

CHENLE

CHENLEtis i

CHENLE
tis i

CHENLE
hideko 😊

IOKINA
my child