𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

"SURPRISE."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Once the show was finished, Ryo watched as the members quickly get off stage.

In the corner of Bomi's eye, she saw Ryo get off the stool he was on and left to go outside. She sighed before leaving out the back door, soon meeting him by the corner of the building.

"Surprise, Aina."

"What are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you that. You were the one who ran away, not me." Ryo said, picking a cigarette from it's box before lighting it. His eyes glowing from the flame in front of him. "Before you even ask, no I don't give two shits about what you do now..but how's Reina? Is she still with that dick head?"

"Like that concerns you." Bomi rolled her eyes, leaning against the brick wall as she crossed her arms. "So she is. Huh. What a world we live in." he mumbled. "Your mom thinks you guys are dead— you and Hideko. You should've seen her face the second your room was empty, god it was hilarious." Ryo let out a laugh as Bomi glanced at him.

"Guess being the maid's son has it's perks." she said, looking forward as he paused and turned his head towards her. "Oh so you're still that rich narcissistic bitch!" Ryo chuckled before his lips flattened out into a straight line. "God I hated you so much." he whispered.

"Still don't know why you left. You had the money, the grades— everything and you ran away? What a fucking waste of sperm." Ryo shook his head, moving the strands of hair out of his face as Bomi rolled her eyes.

"You don't know anything."

"I know enough to know that your piece of shit dad is also mine, Aina..or Bomi? Which do you prefer?"

Ryo watched as Bomi turned a full 180 to him as he scoffed from her shocked expression. "Wait you didn't know—" he started to say until the cigarette between his fingers was thrown to the ground.

"Don't play with me."

"Aina, we share the same birthday and your mom always hated mine. Have some common sense."

Ryo mumbled, crushing the cigarette with his boot as he spoke. "Why do you think my Mom was such a kiss ass to him? Why do you think she almost got fired because of your ass? You were the one who got his money after he died, even a quarter of that could've helped my mom. You were so greedy and burnt it! You fucking burnt it Aina.."

"Then your stupid sister comes and joins you—"

"Hideko is not my sister."

"She fucking is, Aina! Your mom had her live with your uncle only because she didn't want to take care of her! You don't understand how it felt to be there alone once you two were gone! You don't understand how it felt to be neglected at all by your own father as he watched you while he spoiled his precious little Aina!" he rose his voice at her, watching her try to keep her composure.

Ryo stepped closer to her as she slowly backed away. Bomi could see the tears building up in his eyes before he swiftly wiped them away. "You don't understand. You would've never wanted to be his child after being with him for a day. You would've done the same as me. You're lucky your mom even picked you up after school even if she almost lost her job! You still would've had her! His money was just prop money for me to end up as him. Dead." Bomi slightly rose her voice at him.

"You don't understand, Ryo. You don't know how he—"

"Bomi!" the two heard a high pitched voice, their heads turning back to Nabi as she called out for her. Bomi glanced back at Ryo before walking away from him and catching Nabi's attention. "Nabi." she said, keeping her hands in her pockets as the girl caught sight of Ryo until he walked off.

"Who was that?" Nabi asked, her teeth clacking from the cold as Bomi laughed at her state. "Just an old friend. Come on, let's go back inside." Bomi placed her hands on Nabi's shoulder, leading her back into the building while Nabi chuckled.

The girl noticed Bomi's shaken up state, wondering what she was talking about and who she was talking with.

"There's cake leftover!"

"Perfect."

JENOwould it be okay to say thati heard something i DID NOThave any business hearing

JENO
would it be okay to say that
i heard something i DID NOT
have any business hearing

CHENLE
use the think method!

CHENLE
is it true?
is it helpful?
is it inspiring?
is it necessary?
is it kind?

JENO
yes?
not to me?
definitely not
maybe?
hell no

JAEMIN
youre definitely certain in
those no answers

RENJUN
who were talking?

RENJUN
wait j promised myself i
cant be nosey this week

MARK
he gave himself a week..
shows your values..

RENJUN
listen oldie, some things
require being nosey

RENJUN
is it like government related
jeno

JENO
DUDE PROBABLY?? A MF
DIED???? I THINK??? I
DONT KNOW

JISUNG
yeah..you can keep that to
yourself...

JENO
i feel like the secrets of
secrets were definitely said

MARK
SOMEOME DIED?

JENO
YEAH LIKE A DAD BUT
I GUESS ITA GOOD CAUSE
HE WAS A BAD DAD???

CHENLE
"i guess its good" 😭😭

JENO
i couldnt really tell who
it was cause i was just
hearing them but the girl
sounded familiar

JAEMIN
omg this is so ncis miami

JISUNG
you've never even watched
one episode of that show

JAEMIN
can i live

CHENLE
no

CHENLE

⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.