𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

"WHAT IS IT?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Do you want to talk about it, Bomi?"

The girl sat quietly on his bed, playing with the stitches on his bedding before meeting his eyes. She couldn't decide whether or not to speak. "I don't know.." she mumbled, her eyes wandering off to his bookshelf and noticing the difference in genres that he had.

Jaemin only nodded his head. "That's okay. Do you want to talk about something else?" he asked her, sitting on his desk chair and watching her pull the blanket over her back and crossing over her chest. Bomi didn't answer back, causing him to follow where she was looking at before glancing back at her.

"Are those Jiyoon's?" she asked him, curious since she thought he didn't look like a person to read. "They are. Not all of them, but most." Jaemin said, watching her eyes travel back to him. "Do you have anything of Seojoon?" he asked her, curious since she brought up the question.

"No. After he died..his family didn't want to see me so everything was his they kept." Bomi muttered. "What? They didn't want to see you?" Jaemin's expression changed into a confused one, leaning forward from his chair as she nodded her head.

"Yup. They blamed me because he was coming to see me during the snow. I couldn't control how much it was going to snow, I also didn't know that those reporters were going to follow him." Bomi sat straight, looking into his eyes as she spoke.

"It was so..irritating to hear that. Especially from his brother who said that Seojoon shouldn't have met me, and he blamed me more than anyone." she said, still in disbelief even though it was two years ago. "Like I always helping Seojoon out with training and stuff, even though he was already good at singing."

"Yet they still blamed you?"

"They still blamed me. It's kinda understandable, they were grieving and they just couldn't believe it, but it made healing so much more difficult to do. I genuinely blamed myself for his death— a part of me still does, but I come to my senses and just try to convince myself it wasn't me." Bomi scoffed, shaking her head as Jaemin rolled the chair closer to her.

Not even noticing she was talking about the topic without crying.

"Can I ask you something?" Bomi then reached for his hands. "What is it?" Jaemin tilted his head, wondering what she was going to say next as she opened her mouth to speak. He felt her interlock their fingers, glancing down at their hand and smiling softly.

"Why do you want to know more about me?"

"Why?" Jaemin chuckled at the question as he hummed. "Well..when I first saw you since high school at your show, you were quite amazing. I had my eyes on you literally almost the whole night. I couldn't even recognize you until Haechan had said it was you. At first I thought you looked completely different, but then I realized that you looked completely the same."

"We didn't talk much back then, but i'm glad we're able to know. It's nice knowing more about someone. Especially you." Jaemin said, maintaining eye contact with Bomi. She could almost hear her heart thumping, almost like it was about to burst out her chest.

"I know what you might be going through right now is hard to talk about, but don't forget that I will just listen to you talk. I won't give you any feedback, I will surely just listen to you talk like i'm not there. I don't want you holding in your emotions." Jaemin cupped Bomi's cheek, gently rubbing his thumb against her skin.

"Why are you so..nice? Please be mean for once." Bomi jokingly said, causing the male in front of her to burst out laughing. "I could be mean, but I can't be mean to you. Can you be mean?" Jaemin smiled asking her the question. She hummed, looking up to the ceiling then back to him.