𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"IT'S LIKE THE MEMORIES
ARE FLOWING BACK TO ME."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Reina and Reiki were walking together with Tora when they saw Ryo sitting peacefully at a bench before meeting their eyes.

"Is he following us?"

"He was so good at tag..I wouldn't be surprised. It's like the memories of me being chased by him like I was about to die are coming back to me."

The three then stopped beside him as he threw out the cigarette from his lips and crushing it with his shoe. "Hi." Ryo said as the three glanced at him. "Shouldn't you be in Japan..with your mom or something?" Tora said, pulling the lolipop from her mouth as her eyes traveled down to the crush cigarette on the floor.

"And since when did you smoke?"

"Since junior year and i'm twenty-two. I can make my own decisions as to where I want to go." Ryo mumbled, putting his hands in his jacket pockets as Reiki sat next to him. Ryo glanced over to Reina, watching her walk over to her boyfriend's side as Tora stood where she was.

"Does your mom know—"

"Why do you keep mentioning my mom?"

"Because she worries a lot about you and by your response..you didn't." Reiki said, leaning back into the bench as Ryo scoffed. "How'd you know where we were?" Reina asked him, leaning her head forward as her eyes met his.

"It was easy. Hideko. She posts where she is, what she eats, where she sings— every thing." Ryo chuckled. "Or Jiae? Why do Aina and Hideko have different names, but you guys don't? Wouldn't it make sense if you guys were all trying to run away from her Dad's stupid business?" Ryo looked over at the three as they stood quiet.

"We left three years ago, not when Aina and Hideko first did. Plus, we're not related to them."

"I'm still surprised Aina had the balls to go on a plane at sixteen while Jiae was fifteen. I would've shat my pants." Ryo laughed, looking up into the golden sky as Tora glanced at her brother. "We should go out to eat! It's been so long!" Ryo pushed himself up, eyeing the three as they seemingly nodded their heads in agreement.

"Do you want Aina and Hideko to join?"

"Yeah sure."

The six sat across from each other, three on each side in a booth as Bomi glanced over to Ryo. Jiae was laughing with Tora as Reiki and Reina were looking over at the menu.

"Do you miss Japan?" Ryo asked the five as they lifted their heads up. "Yeah, just a bit." Jiae spoke first as they all glanced at her. "I miss my mom, I wonder how she's doing." Jiae mumbled, taking a sip from her drink as Bomi glanced down at her food.

"She's doing just fine, Hideko. No need to worry!"

"Sounds suspicious coming from you Ryo."

Jiae said, giving him a look as he smiled. "Trust me, she's fine. Your Dad is always by her side." he said as Bomi froze up. "Ryo get up." Bomi stood up as he looked at her, watching her realize what he had said as he headed towards outside. Jiae wondered why her cousin got so defensive as Ryo only followed Bomi's lead.

"Is she really dead." Bomi said, pushing Ryo against the building's wall as he winced from the pain. "You know her condition was bad already, why do you seem so surprised?" Ryo mumbled, massaging his shoulder. "So she is?"