𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

"IT'LL BE OKAY."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The girl was sleeping on his bed, covered in his blanket while he kept his eyes on her.

After she had seen him, she had clung onto him like no other. Bomi was visiting Seojoon's grave while Jaemin was visiting Jiyoon's. It was no mistake that the two tombstones were facing away from each other.

Bomi had slowly waken up, stretching out her arm before sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She then remembered that she had came back to his place, turning her head towards him as he gave her a soft smile.

"Did you sleep alright?"

"Mhm, I did."

She then laid back down, laying on her side as she met his eyes. "Who were you..uhm visiting?" the girl asked him, curious as to why he was there. Jaemin looked away from her, tapping his fingers on his thigh before opening his mouth to speak.

"Do you remember Choi Jiyoon from high school?" Jaemin asked her, watching her expression change. "Oh yeah, she was your girlfriend, right? She was really nice." Bomi mumbled, hearing nothing but silence after she spoke until she quickly realized.

"Wait she.."

"She got into a bad car accident. It was snowing and i'm guessing the snow was too much that she hit somebody." Jaemin muttered out, surprised he could talk about the situation without crying. He looked at Bomi, trying to read her expression. "What?" he asked her.

"Was it on November 29..two years ago?"

"Oh yeah— Wait how did you know?"

"Jung Seojoon, I was visiting him. We weren't dating..but we were close to dating." Bomi said, making her way to the edge of the bed as she let her legs hang. "I remember him, he was cool. He was just two years older than us right?" Jaemin said, watching her nod her head.

"Yeah he was. He also got into a bad accident on a snowy day. Since he debuted..he was getting so much attention and that day we were supposed to go on a date, but those stupid reporters followed him and he crashed into someone else..he.."

"Swerved off into that abandoned building..?"

"Yeah.."

Bomi tried controlling her breathing, only to find her tears dropping onto her pants. She tried wiping them as quick as possible until she was pulled into a warm hug. Jaemin lightly chuckled, patting her hair down as she sat still. "Why are you laughing..?" she mumbles.

"I'm just glad you're able to be vulnerable around me. I'm sure you haven't spoke about it to anyone but your friends..and me neither." Jaemin took a slight pause. "Do you want to talk about him? Seojoon?" he asked her, Bomi's eyes slightly widened at the question as she laid her chin on his shoulder.

"Wouldn't that be weird..?"

"No, not at all. Talking about it will help you recover the good memories instead of thinking about that day.."

"Is that what you do? Talk about Jiyoon?" she felt him pull away, making his way to sit next to her. "Sometimes, I mostly write about it cause she wanted to be an author. It's bittersweet..but it helps. There are days where I just break and it'll hurt more than ever, but it'll be okay. It takes time." Jaemin said.

"And how long will that take?" Bomi sniffled, feeling him wrap his arm around her waist and pull her close. "I don't know, but you won't even realize it. Missing them will still be there, but it won't hurt as much as it did before." Jaemin slowly blinked the tears in his eyes.

"Maybe I should debut as an idol."

"Yeah no. You stay in that building you always perform in."

"Are you preventing me from being successful?" Bomi side eyed him as Jaemin laughed. "No, i'm just trying to gate keep you." the boy shrugged his shoulders, causing her to hold back a laugh. "Gate keep me? Please there's already like a good two hundred people who know me. I'm famous."

"God your ego is high. Two hundred is actually very little." Jaemin sarcastically said, earning a hit to his arm as he laughed. "What do you mean?! That's literally so much people! I can quite literally sell out stadiums!" Bomi stared at him seriously while he continued to laugh, not sure if she was joking or not.

"With two hundred people?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, okay. I'll be there front row to see for myself." Jaemin chuckled, poking her cheek while she rolled her eyes. "I'd give you a free backstage pass, but you'll have to pay a small fee." Bomi said, looking away from him while he gave her a confused look.

"A small fee? And what's that?"

Jaemin waited for her to answer until her eyes moved back towards him. Bomi's hands cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss. "See? A small fee, now you're in." Bomi whispered against his lips, smiling as he playfully rolled his eyes and kissed her once more.

"Do I get a free pass to the food too?" he asked her, feeling her pull away, fighting the smile that wanted to play on her lips. "Maybe." Bomi shrugged her shoulders until Jaemin kissed her again. His soft lips on top of hers.

His hand reached over to her waist as the other was placed slightly behind her head. Bomi felt her heart pang against her chest, just small movements of his could make her blow up. Her cheeks became warm once she felt him kiss her cheek.

The two laughed while keeping eye contact, their faces red from the kisses they gave each other.

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.