𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"CITY LOVE."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Bomi watched as all the couples happily walked together on the crowded streets of Seoul.

She wiped her runny nose with a napkin before putting it in the trash and pushing herself against the wall as she started to head back inside the building. She saw Tora and Reiki go over their parts together, dabbing their finger pads on the wooden table as Reina was humming the tune, making sure it sounded right.

Jiae was sitting in the corner of the room, reading the lyrics she was about to sing carefully, as well as analyzing the octaves of each word. Bomi went back outside realizing that she should've waited just a bit longer.

It was cold as hell outside and she only was wearing her black leather jacker with a black beanie to cover her head. She placed her hands in her pockets to keep herself warm while she crossed her legs.

"Bomi!"

"Nabi. Nice to see you." Bomi watched as Nabi practically jumped towards her, her pink dress flowing as she walked. "You're wearing a dress in the winter? Aren't you cold?" Bomi gave the girl a look a she smiled, spinning herself around and letting her white coat speak for itself.

"It's cute isn't it? I spent money on it just yesterday!" Nabi said, jumping in her one inch heels as Bomi laughed at her. "It's cute, how much did it cost?"

"Like a hundred something! Not much, but I bought some more!" Nabi smiled, making her way next to Bomi as she leaned against the brick wall. "How are you holding up?" Bomi asked her as she fell silent.

"It still hurts. We talk like normal people now, we're still dating..I just can't bring myself to end our relationship. It sucks knowing he's so pretty, but his personality is so shitty— Hey! That rhymed!" Nabi turned to Bomi with a shocked face as she suddenly laughed.

"Do you always change topics so quickly?"

"I've been like this since I was born so I guess?"

Nabi hummed, crossing her arms as she started to shiver from the cold. Bomi noticed this and started dragging her inside. "You look like a mad man wearing a dress in the middle of winter." she said, making Nabi laugh.

"I felt like wearing something different today. Plus I heard, new song?" Nabi said as they entered the room where the rest of the members were. "How'd you know and who told you?" Bomi raised a brow at her as Nabi giggled.

"Only for me to know and for you to find out!"

Jiae watched as the two girls talked, wondering how they got so close when they only met once. Reina smiled at the interaction, happy that Bomi was gaining a new friend. "Oh wow, I didn't expect to see you here!" Tora said, waving to Nabi as she waved back. "Did Haechan come with you?"

"Oh, no he didn't, but the rest are coming!" Nabi said, trying to keep a smile on her face as Bomi looked away. Reina knew the reason as to why he wouldn't come and she was sure that if Bomi ever saw his face in the crowd, she would've jumped off the stage and made a scene.

"Jisung?" Tora asked, a blush spreading across her cheeks as Reiki was taken back at the sudden name. "Jisung? Who the hell is Jisung and why do you think you're old enough to date?" Reiki gave his younger sister a look as she rolled her eyes.

"First it was Sungchan and now it's Jisung! Geez Reiki! Get a grip! I'm nineteen!" Tora glared at him before kicking his feet repeatedly. Jiae laughed at the typical sibling banter as Nabi's jae dropped. "You're nineteen?! You're still a baby!"