Six

Scott was not easily impressed and was specific in what he wanted. However, he wasn't specific in telling me what he wanted, just in what he envisioned. I usually got his vision wrong at first but the second time, after about thirty minutes of critique, I emerged victorious.

That was exactly how it played out this time. Scott had told me a watercolor theme was agreed upon and I'd made a photo portfolio but now he had specific details.

"A reminder invitation is being sent out in three days and we have to take the photo then send it out to the digital designers by tomorrow. So I'm thinking we take advantage of the lavender garden, dress Bianca in that floral watercolor garment, and snap some shots."

"So the invitation is our priority right now?" I asked, taking a few notes.

"For now. Milo wants huge posters at the gala that mix the theme with Portuguese culture and I have the perfect vision." He opened his sketch book and showed me a magenta gown that one of the designers had drawn up. "I want to shoot this gown from over head with the lovely model twirling. I'm thinking the colorful tiles at the entrance of the palace. How does that sound?" He took his black frame glasses off and looked at me. His ideas were generally genius to me so I smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Sounds good."

"Great, so your task for the next couple of days is to take the five design for the gala and figure out where they could be photographed. Don't forget the culture Anna. That's important." He handed me the sketch book. I figured it would be best if I take the stuff up to my suite before dinner which was in ten minutes.

"Alright, anything else Scott?"

"No thanks, but tomorrow we're shooting at eight thirty so don't be late."

I left the third floor study which was our designated work space. When I proceeded to my room I noticed Bianca leave another room.

"Bianca, where have you been all day?" She turned around a bit shaken then touched her chest.

"Jesus, Anna you scared the shit out of me."

"My bad." I rolled my eyes.

"I was with everyone else all day. Up until after lunch when I met one of Noela's cousins." She winked pointing to the door she'd just shut.

"What's his name?"

"Ricardo." She gushed.

"Please tell me you haven't had sex with him yet."

"Ugh, not yet. He's only nineteen." She shook her head as if it would stop her from her pursuit of him.

"And we're twenty-two so the age gap isn't bad at all."

"True." She followed me into my room.

"How was your day?"

"Cool." I lied. "My night was more exciting though. I found two people in the middle of foreplay." Bianca gasped.

"Found? Uh, were you looking?"

"No Bianca I wasn't looking. But when I went to the kitchen I heard them in the pantry then saw them practically naked." Bianca was silent for a moment then she erupted in laughter as I set my work down on my desk.

"In the pantry? That's either super hot, super risky, or super weird."

"I think it's all three. But anyway, the guy found me today and as gorgeous as he was I couldn't help but feel weird near him."

"Naturally."

We headed down the stairs to the dining atrium where a single long table was set up to accommodate the number of people lodging in the palace.