Nine

But I knew it wasn't the end because I felt my eyes constantly wander to Francisco the next afternoon as he stood over by Coral in his charcoal gray suit and tie less dark blue button down. He was broad and tall so it was no surprise that he was a newly retired model, but that could not have been what kept me staring so hard.

"So take this to Scott." Beth handed me a sketch of the venues layout, circling the dimensions of the posters and where they would go. "He's photographing Bianca and Ricardo by the fountain."
I took the sketch and walked down the steps to go find the fountain that was located past the gardens.

Sure enough Scott was set behind his lens pointed at Bianca who wore a gown this time of a gentle light pink with her hair in a sleek ponytail. Ricardo was shirtless with a paint stained chest and white pants splattered with water color. He had his arm around Bianca in one shot then twirled her for another.

"Ricardo I need the twirling to be more fluid." Scott called, unaware that Ricardo probably was unfamiliar with the word "fluid". I intervened sensing the confusion.

"Spin her gracefully." I tucked the sketch into my portfolio. Scott looked back at me.

"Perfect, you're here. I need you to take over while I speak to Milo." Scott didn't usually hand things over to me but when he did I generally never disappointed him. Partly because he let me shoot only five to ten frames.

"Alright, how many frames?"

"Do ten more then call a break." I took the camera as Bianca prepared for more twirls.

"Bianca stay in his arms but be soft. Both of you." I snapped my last four photos of them in that position at different angles. Scott had a certain style of photography, but over the years I'd developed my own as well so I figured they'd stand out in the roll of film as they always did.

"Okay, take ten." Ricardo helped Bianca down and after she thanked him she quickly came to me without stopping for a short chat with the young pursuit.

"How'd you like being held close by that one?" I teased, walking over to the tent to grab a few crackers. Bianca shrugged her shoulders.

"I didn't like it anymore than I liked it last night since we had sex." I wasn't too surprised.

"How did you manage that?" Bianca gasped, touching her heart.

"I'm insulted you would ask that Anna." I stuffed a cracker in my mouth.

"Well I didn't mean it that way." I put a hand on my hip.

"Whatever, anyway, after dinner we went to his suite because I said I was interested in seeing his portfolio. Then one thing led to another and mission accomplished." She grinned proudly. "However, all morning he's been trying to engage in small talk with me."

"Was it not satisfying?" I asked. Bianca peeked over her shoulder.

"Are you kidding? It was great! That nineteen year old has hip movement like a champ." She bit her lip, most likely reminiscing on the encounter.

"So what's the issue with small talk?"

"Uh, everything. Starting with the fact that he was a one night stand and I'm off to purse other men." At that moment I almost slapped my best friend for her careless comment. I mean I knew her usual intentions and usually never judged but this was a different situation.

"No, Bianca he is not going to be a one night stand. That's Noela's younger cousin you can't do that!" I whisper yelled.

"Yes I can! I told him what the deal was before we even started. He's well aware."