Ten

Saturday had finally come which meant it was our day off. So I slept in that morning, not even regarding the importance of a breakfast.
The sheets were so soft and welcoming while the sun grazed my cheeks ever so softly.

When I finally did wake up from my slumber, I stretched my arms way over my head and leaped out of bed to go shower and get dressed so that my day could be spent reading a book in the Da Silva's garden. So I put on a peach colored sheath dress, silver sandals, grabbed my book, and headed out. However, I noticed my best friend downstairs as I passed through the dining area. Bianca's attention was set on whatever was happening outside.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked, coming up next to her. She turned to me.

"Are you still in a bitchy judgmental mood?" I shook my head.

"Sorry for that. I shouldn't have went crazy on you." Bianca nodded and shrugged.

"Well you know I can't stay mad at you." She turned back to the window. "Look at how fit they all are." I followed her gaze to where a few men were casually playing soccer shirtless. Among those men were Ricardo and Francisco. I kept my eyes on him even when he stopped to go take a sip of water and his Adam's apple bobbed with each gulp. Gosh he was so hot.

"So what's going on between you and Francisco?" Bianca asked rather casually. I quickly looked at her, curious to know what led her to ask such a question. But I chose to not even bother. Instead I shook my head and said,

"Nothing at all."

"Awesome, so you wouldn't care if I had sex with him tonight."

"What the hell Bianca?! Don't have sex with him!"

"Ah ha!" She pointed at me accusingly and smirked. I instantly knew that I'd walked right into a trap. "Why so defensive?"

"I was not getting defensive." I lied, feeling my cheeks burn.

"Annabelle, you're my best friend so cut the crap." I sighed and nodded, biting my bottom lips I stared back outside. Was it obvious? If anyone made it obvious it was him since he had no issue approaching me when a dozen people were around.

"Yeah." Was all I responded with, almost embarrassed by the reveal.

"Well, if it makes you feel better, Ricardo and I slept together again last night. " She smiled. "I woke up to his arms all wrapped around me." She seemed to try and shake the thought from her mind.

"Hi girls!" Both Bianca and I turned to see Noela in a bright colored sun dress the revealed the strap to a white bikini.
"Get your bathing suits on. I want to take you to Praia da Abraga. You'll love it." She beamed. Bianca and I exchanged a glance and nodded in agreement to accompany Noela.

We went to Praia da Abraga which was genuinely one of the most beautiful beaches I had ever seen. It had stunning scenery which included high cliffs and golden yellow sand.

I wore my soft pink Lanvin two piece bathing suit, while Noela and Bianca rocked Chanel swimwear.
I almost didn't want to leave because we were so at peace simply laying down on our towels and allowing the sun above our head to bake our skin like chicken wings in an oven.

I loved how relaxed I could feel in this moment but hated that I would soon be right back at the palace stressing out for this hell week and fighting my urge to rip apart Francisco in his own grand sized bed. He was just so hot and knew exactly what I needed. I didn't know why I was allowing him to impact me so much. I'd wanted nothing to do with him at first but now my laced panties would get soaked just by the mere sight of him. There was no doubt in my mind that I enjoyed the sexual pleasure but I couldn't keep acting as his little sex kitten.

I sunk at his every touch and submitted to him. I'd never been this way. Why now? And why did I actually like it?

"Anna, I meant to ask..." Noela propped herself up on her elbows and looked over Bianca's body to see me. "...who did you have fun with last night?" She smirked. I gulped hard. Why the hell was she asking?

"What?" I lifted myself up as well and removed my sunglasses. Had she seen me leave the library with him?

"Well isn't it obvious?" Noela laughed. "Your neck." I dropped my need to want to protest and touched my neck as if I would feel the hickey Francisco gave me last night. I'd meant to cover it with make up but clearly now I had some explaining to do so I thought quick.

"Oh this?"

"Yes! What lucky man has claimed you?" I heard Bianca chuckle as she turned over on her stomach to tan her back.

"No, no this isn't a hickey." I laughed nervously. "No way, I must've slept with my necklace on or something."

"Really?" Noela removed her Prada shades.

"Yeah-actually-" I pretended to think. "Yeah I definitely slept in that necklace." I lied.

"Oh." She shrugged. "I was hoping for gossip." She sighed. Bianca arched her back to sit up and looked at Noela.

"I have gossip. But you may hate me for it." I glared at her even though she couldn't see me. She wouldn't say anything. Would she?

"Tell me!" Noela gushed.

"Well..." Bianca began. I wanted to punch her but couldn't without Noela seeing. "...I slept with your cousin, Ricardo." Everything fell silent and the only noise was the blue waves crashing onto the shore. Even I was shocked. What the hell was Bianca thinking?! This couldn't have a good outcome especially in this place at this time.

I braced myself for Noela's wrath, but was surprised when she giggled and placed her shades back on.

"Why would I hate you?"

"Well he's your family. Isn't that weird?"

"No. He's my cousin. That's not a big deal." She laid back down. "At least it's not someone else like- I don't know- my uncle." Shit! All hopes of saying anything were gone as a lump formed right in my throat. I felt like I'd swallowed a grape whole. No, a grape would've went down eventually. It felt like a grape fruit.

"Uh yeah." Bianca shot me an apologetic glance but I bit my lip and sighed.

I couldn't tell Noela now. This would have to come with me straight to the grave.