Thirteen

"Yeah mom, I got the money you sent me." I told her as I slipped my feet into a pair of nude Kate Spade bootie heels.

"Why do you sound like you're in a rush?" I sighed in search of my portfolio.

"Because I am mom. My nap ran a bit long and I have a meeting in five minutes."

I had decided to take a nap this afternoon and woke up only fifteen minutes ago which was barely enough time to shower, get dressed, and talk to my mother who had wired a hundred dollars to me so that I could buy a dress for the gala since I'd waited so long to do so.

"Well I can take a hint." My mother joked. I heard Honey bark in the background and my heart almost sunk.

"Aww tell Honey I love her." I scanned myself in the full length mirror and nodded at my outfit of a navy blue shapeless dress that ended just above the knee. Milo was a stickler for well put together professional attire. She was know for sending people to change if they did not suit her tastes.

"I will. Now go to your meeting. We'll talk later sweetheart."

"Alright, bye mom." I hung up, gave my straightened ponytail a finger comb, then headed to the conference room on the main floor of the palace.

Luckily, when I arrived Milo was not present so I took a seat next to Scott and waited.

"Beth is this meeting going to take long? I have like twenty other preparations to take car of." A woman, who I recognized as being one of the key individuals of setting up the gala, complained pouring herself a cup of coffee from the set up in the middle of the table.

"I'm not sure Gail." Beth was just as stressed and it was clear from her disposition. For a moment she made eye contact with me but she quickly looked away as Francisco entered the room with Milo.

They were laughing about something and he even made the gesture of pulling her seat out as she reached the table. He then walked down and whispered something to the make up artist that sat next to me. The man stood up and moved to a new seat, freeing up the opportunity for Francisco to claim the seat beside me. Talk about making a scene.

But as I looked around the table, no one seemed to notice what had just happened because they were intently watching Milo. Beth, however, stared down and it almost made me want to laugh because she was clearly trying too hard not to look at either of us.

Francisco unbuttoned his charcoal suit jacket as he sat.

"Did you really have to tell Jared to move so that you could sit next to me?" I whispered, crossing my legs.

"No, I didn't have to." He started, "but what other seat would give me this wonderful view of Queen Amélia." He pointed to the opposite wall at an elaborate painting of a woman.

This conference room was beautiful, as the entire palace was, with high ceilings, large windows overlooking the lavender garden, elaborate hand painted tiled walls, and an outdated but gorgeous candle chandelier.

"Well, this is a beautiful location for a simple meeting Noela." Milo complimented reading my thoughts as she removed her Chanel reading glasses from the case and placed them over her eyes.

"Thank you. It's the former 'drawing room'. I believe that's what you would call it." She looked at her uncle for confirmation and he nodded.

"Okay, I've just received word that Diane Von Furstenburg would like to feature an item of her fall collection at the gala. So this changes a few things, starting with the seating..." She went on but Francisco leaned in a bit, instantly distracting me.

"I want to play another game."

"Which game was our first?"

"In the kitchen. I'm insulted that you don't remember açúcar." He tsked but kept his eyes fixed on Milo.

"Now is neither the time nor place." I whispered back to him. He gave a light chuckle.

"Don't tell me that açúcar."

I felt his hand touch my exposed knee and he began to draw small invisible circles on it. The sensitive touch tickled my senses. However, it wasn't until those fingers started traveling up my inner thigh that I began to get aroused. He continued the circular motion all the way up. What game was this?

"I swear, your little game better not get me fired." I said, then sucked in a wad of air as I felt his hand get closer to my silk La Perla thong.

"If it does then I'll just have you work for me. I want this ass to keep me company." I furrowed my brows and turned to shoot him an angry look. I didn't care how rich or sexy he was, I would not be his escort.
When he looked back at me, he smirked and winked at me with those enchanting green eyes.

"Did I hurt your feelings baby?" He didn't care about my answer and I knew it because he started tickling my slit outside of my panties. "I'll make it up to you."

"Don't-" but it was too late. He was still touching outside my panties but now I was squirming as if the seat was the cause of my discomfort.

"Lift, up your dress baby." He said closer to my ear. Through the thrill of him only one layer away from my raw skin, I glanced around the table to make sure we hadn't attracted any attention, then I scooted forward in my seat. This action caused my dress to ride up an inch.

I'd never done something this risky before, but for some reason I was enjoying it. I felt so promiscuous but at the same time I felt innocent and submissive. It was sort of sexy. He was teasing my sex right under a table that sat his nieces, his nephew, and a handful of my co workers. I was actually allowing this to happen. What was wrong with me? This was a total 180 from how I preached about my disapproval of him touching me in any way. Why was I enjoying it so damn much?

"It looks like you enjoy my game." He said, using his fingers to pinch my clit. I let out a loud gasp which caused every pair of eyes to look at me.

"Do you have in put of some sort?" Milo asked, glaring up at me from her iPad. I looked around with inflated eyes and nervously cleared my throat.

"Uh-no-Milo-I-"

"Good, so I'll continue." She cocked an eyebrow and started to speak again. "The dinner will..."

I sighed in relief, though when I looked up I saw Bianca smirk with her pen between her teeth. Francisco removed his hand from between my legs and straightened up.

"Soon açúcar." He whispered. I felt let down by this. He loved to tease me! I hadn't cum in three days! I wanted this. No, there was no way that I was going to sit here aroused while he sat with that satisfied smirk on his handsome face.

I reached down and ran my hand up his pant leg. He was completely surprised by this and it showed by the look he shot me. I smirked at him in return and drew my own circles over his bulge with my long fingernails. I felt him grow from my gentle touch and now it was my turn to wear the satisfied expression.

Francisco but down on his bottom lip and his eyes averted downward to where my manicured hand was teasing the outline of his member. He allowed this to happen for another few seconds, but soon stopped me by grabbing my hand under the table.

"I can't wait to fuck you." He said in a low tone. I rolled my eyes and shook my head "no".