Drink Responsibly

Again to all those young readers, skip this chapter. Well, it isn't as bad as it could have been. I reeled it in a bit. I was going to go in on this one, but I decided not to. I'll keep my extremely vivid imagination to myself.

Thank you amazing readers, voters, commenters (I don't think that's a word, or maybe it is. I make up words all the time, so sometimes it's hard to tell.), and sharers!!

It's been several wild, antic filled nights since my first encounter with the infamous Captain Hook. To say he's a lady's man would be putting it mildly. We are currently aboard the Jolly Rodger, enjoying the hospitality of Killian himself. So far...well actually, I can't really remember all of the past few days. That can't be good. Oh well, if I'd have done anything embarrassing, I'm pretty sure my mates would tell me. Although, Robin has been giving me funny looks lately. Mates? I sound like Killian.

There's only one way to find out. I take a step up, aided by Will and Miller, onto a makeshift podium. "Lads, mates, countrymen and damsels of all shapes and sizes! I, which is referred to as Baby, the one and only Merry Maiden..." The guys crack up laughing. "Need your complete honesty when I ask...What the bloody hell did I do these last couple of days?!"

The Jolly Rodger explodes with laughter, cat calls, and wolf whistles. All participate...all but Robin. He's just looking at me with that sexy, innocent smirk on his face. Innocent my arse! I take a step down from my rum barrel pedestal and approach him.

"Mr. Hood? Might I inquire as to why you are smirking at me?" I may or may not be slightly intoxicated at the moment. Depends upon whom who ask.

His smirk broadens into a smile. "What makes you think I had anything to do with it?" He pins me with an amused stare.

Blast those beautiful eyes. "Well, you are the only one smirking; with those edible lips of yours."

He smiles and takes a step closer to me. "Edible hmm?"

Bollocks! Did I say that out loud?

"Yes, you did? Would you really like to find out what you did?" He teases me with playful eyes.

I glance at his lips once more. "Yes."

He turns around. "Follow me." He says over his shoulder.

I follow behind him, determined to get to the bottom of this hazy mystery. We head towards the captain's quarters.

"Try not to leave your children unattended on my desk." Killian shouts, causing everyone to erupt in laughter.

The bloody ape does that mean?

I shake it off, but Robin shoulders jump lightly in front of me.

"What does that mean, and why exactly is it funny?"

"I'll show you."

From the tone of his voice alone, I know that arrogant bastard has a smirk on his face. I follow him into Killian's office. He then shuts and locks the door behind us. He walks over to Killian's desk and sits in Killian's chair, leaning forward. "Come."

Not really sure where this is headed, and slightly excited...well maybe a little more than slightly, I walk toward him. I stop next to Killian's desk. "Yes?"

"Come here Baby." He says with twinkling silver eyes. "I won't bite you...just yet."

I walk until I am standing directly in front of him. "Are you going to tell me what we're doing here?"

"No, I'm going to show you. Come closer." He leans back in the armless chair, watching me.

I suddenly start to feel like a lamb being stalked by a ravenous wolf. I stand closer to his legs, looking down at him.