This Is Not A Disney Movie...Right?

Its two days until Queen Iiasha's memorial service. Most of the dignitaries and royals have arrived, and are all seated in the grand hall with King Norwood, King Onille, and Prince Xanthe trying to comfort them. It's been over a week since Baby collapsed in her father's arms, she still has not woken.

"I'm going to kill him!" Xanthe stands abruptly dashing out of the hall, grabbing a sword from one of the guards and heading straight out of the castle.

"Alden! Follow him and make sure he doesn't do something irrational!" King Onille says.

"Will do father." Alden rushes after Xanthe.

Alden catches up with Xanthe in the royal stables, saddling Casper. "Xan! Stop and think!"

"I've had over a week to think! I'm done!" He mounts Casper and takes off.

Alden quickly saddles one of the other horses and goes after Xanthe.

Not long after, they arrive at Robin's cottage.

"Ah Zee, what a pleasant surprise! What-"

"Not now Tuck, where is he?!" Xanthe says dismounting and heading toward the cottage.

"Robin is inside. If I may ask, what seems to be your hurry?" He eyes the sword at Xanthe's side.

Robin hears Xanthe and comes out of the cottage, along with the rest of the Merry Men. "Zee, what are you doing here? You got her, what more could you want from me?" Robin deadpans.

"She's not waking up and it's your fault!" He spews venomously, unsheathing the sword. Alden runs to his side, holding his arm.

"Baby?" Will and Miller pale.

"Yes, or as we've recently discovered Princess Teanna." Alden answers, holding Xanthe back.

"Princess Teanna!" They all say in unison.

"The Princess Teanna? Impossible!" David says incredulously.

"Not impossible...I met her here in these woods. It makes so much sense. Why didn't I see it before?" Robin runs a hand through his hair.

"If she doesn't wake up, there won't be a Princess Teanna or a Baby!!" Xanthe shouts.

"What do you mean by that?!" John asks worriedly.

"Ask him?" Xanthe looks at Robin with great anger.

John turns around and towers over Robin. "What is he talking about?"

Robin runs his hand through his hair once more. "We had a fight. I told her I loved her, she chose him. I told her...I told her..." Robin looks at the ground shaking his head. "I...I told her I hated her, and that she was dead to me." Robin slumps against the cottage. "I didn't mean it...I was just angry, and hurt, and..."

"Well, you might get your wish!! Thanks to you, the...the love of my entire existence is making friends with death." His voice cracks at the end. Xanthe drops the sword and turns toward Casper, shaking his head angrily as fiery tears blaze a lava path down his face.

Robin stands and heads toward Xanthe. He puts a hand on his shoulder. "I'm-"

Xanthe pushes him away. "I'm so stupid...I..." He drops to his knees.

Alden rushes to help him up.

"It's my fault too...I was so upset that she wouldn't wear a dress. It's just a stupid dress! I was so selfish and I now..."

Tuck kneels in front of him, grasping his shoulders. "Playing the blame game isn't going to get her back. To be honest, I think it was only a matter of time before this happened."