Sweet Tea

The dining hall is filled with boisterous laughter when they Xanthe and Teanna enter, hand in hand. Baby clears her throat stopping everything. They all gape at her.

"BABY!!!" Will and Miller are the first to tackle her with hugs.

She laughs hugging them to her.

Everyone else follows suit. Her father, King Norwood is last. Everyone parts as they stare at one another. Unsure of what to do now that they've finally been reunited.

King Norwood walks to her and places a hand gently against her cheek. He smiles with tears in his eyes. "My Sweet Tea, I thought I'd lost you for good."

"Oh daddy..." She buries her head in his chest, wrapping her arms tightly around his waist. He kisses the tops of her head wrapping her in warm embrace. They stay like that for a while, her listening to his strong heartbeat, and him smelling her jasmine scented hair.

They separate, yet not completely. King Norwood takes her hand in his, guiding her to a private dining halls lounge area. They sit near the monstrous fireplace, side by side.

"I want to hear everything." He looks at her, her dainty hand still encased in his large one.

They all gather around them to listen. She tells them how she met Robin as a small child, how she was taken when she was 7 years old by Byron Bear, how Queen Celie aka the wench of Wessex, would visit when she was a small child to make sure that her identity was kept secret, how they treated her, how she and Robin along with his Merry Men met the second time, how she and Midnight met, how she met Xanthe, how he rescued her, her time at the palace, how Queen Celie tricked her and knocked her out, but she woke up just in time to see Byron Bear was the one that dropped her in the death hole, how she prayed to The Almighty to send help, how Robin found her, her time as a Merry Maiden, how she met Xanthe again, how she found her old room, how she felt when seeing her mother on that mural, and finally listening to Xanthe and Robin argue, but not being able to wake up. She however conveniently left out all of the dirty details between her and Xanthe, and her and Robin.

King Onille balls his hands into fists. "That wench never ceases to amaze me with her deceit."

"As much as I'd like to torture both of them, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be a rational or just decision." King Norwood runs his hands down his face.

"I'll do it." Alan says playing with his dagger.

"And I'll supervise." Arthur says with a gleam in his eye.

"No. A future King and Queen of the United Kingdoms of Wessex, Mercia, and North Umbria, I believe Xanthe and Teanna shall decide what to do with them."

Teanna and Xanthe speak amongst themselves briefly before Xanthe speaks. "They will be given a fair trial in the square here in North Umbria since this is where it all began. Once convicted of treason, they will walk from North Umbria to Wessex. There the wench and Byron Bear will burn in the square. Agreed?"

"Agreed." They all say in unison.

"Now that that is taken care of... about the wedding..." King Onille smiles.

"What about it father?"

"Well, for one, where will it take place? Here in North Umbria, or in Southern Mercia, or in your new palace in the heart of Mercia?" He smirks at their confused expressions.

"New palace? What are you on about Kingzy?" Teanna looks at his suspiciously.

"Well, your father and I may have had one built shortly after your birth, since back then you were to be betrothed to one another. It only made sense that you rule from the heart of your Kingdom." Onille nods.

HER HAPPY ENDING (BWWM) Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें