Men to Boys?...No That's Not Right

After a filling lunch, Xanthe and Teanna retire to their room. The room is bathed in the glow of the setting sun, shown from their glass balcony doors.

Teanna is the first to kick off her boots and plank into the soft bedding of their four post, king sized bed. Xanthe joins her.

She sighs in extreme comfort. "It's like resting on clouds..."

Xanthe chuckles at his adorable wife. "Clouds? How would you, my beautiful hellion, know what clouds feel like?" He smirks at the face she gives him.

She smacks his toned arse. "Very funny. Just for that, you'll have to wait until tomorrow night." She pokes her tongue out at him.

Xanthe sits up, rolls her onto her back and hovers above her. "Is that right?"

Not trusting her voice, she nods.

He runs his thumb over her bottom lip. He then leans in and kisses her tenderly. From there, his index finger makes a barely there trail down her chin, and glides over the delicate of her neck. He stops and places a kiss in the hollow place at the base of her neck, nipping his way up her collarbones to place gentle kisses on her semi-exposed shoulders. He leans away from her with a sly smirk. "Do I still have to wait until tomorrow night?"

In a daze, she almost shakes her head. "n-YES, y-you have to..."

His finger continues downward, making it to the swell of her breasts. His finger circles her right nipple through her dress. Not once does he break eye contact with her as her breathing becomes more labored. "So beautiful..." He takes a handful of her right breast; gently kneading it. He places little kisses atop the semi-exposed skin her left breast.

Breathlessly she complains. "Xah...Xan...you-you're ch-chah-cheating..."

He chuckles huskily. "Am I?" He switches breasts; now nipping her right breast as punishment. "I don't hear you telling me to stop Teanna."

She moans as he trails nipping kisses down her stomach. "Xah..Xan...Suh!"

Before the word leaves her lips, his mouth makes it to his destination. She was so distracted by the nipping kisses that she didn't realize that he had raised her dress and pulled down her undergarments.

"Xaaaann..."

KNOCK KNOCK! comes the sound from their bedroom door.

Xan flattens his tongue against her folds trailing upward toward her prized pearl.

KNOCK KNOCK!!

Xanthe growls, sending a deep vibration to Teanna's core. "Who's there?!" He asks, still continuing to please his writhing wife.

"Your Highnesses, King Norwood and King Onille are here to see you."

Again he growls. He continues to please his wife with his fingers as he addresses their maidservant. "Thank you! We will be down momentarily. Be sure to tend to our fathers in our absence."

"Will do sir."

Xanthe listens to her walk away. "I am sorry my love, but our presence is requested. We'll have to speed this up." He sucks and swirls his talented tongue around her jewel, while his long dexterous fingers place a rushed demand on her approaching orgasm.

As her monument sized orgasm draws near she squeezes her eyes shut as spots dance before her eyes and her vision gets slightly blurry; explosions of light dance behind her eyelids, the air in her lungs gets trapped in her throat, and she's lost all control of her quaking body. "DEAR HEAVENS XAN!!!"