Chapter 1

Jahmir
"Soul! Hurry up!" I walk downstairs to the front room where my lil girl sat at the table slowly eating her cereal. See she thought she was being slick by eating like a sloth, but I knew she was only doing this because she didn't feel like going to daycare.

Her big brown eyes looks up at me, she was pouting, and her chocolate cheeks were already stained from her crying fit earlier. However, I ain't pay it no mind as I wipe down her face taking the bowl away from her.

I fix her skirt when she finally decided to come up off the chair.  "Daddy can't I go with you to Uncle Mel's house,"  she asks her eyes watering.  I hated seeing my daughter crying and she always got me to give in when she did, but not today.

"Nah you can't, Daddy got to handle some business with Uncle Mel. Stop all that crying you're a big girl now, and big girls don't cry over simple things like daycare."  I kiss her forehead wiping the few tears that managed to slip.

My chocolate baby was so beautiful, she look just like her mama, and had the same skin just like her too. Although she had my big brown eyes and my smile, that was one thing I could say she got from me. 

"Okay daddy," She tells me wrapping her arms around me, and I do the same as we give each other a big hug.

I rub her back telling her, "Soul if the daycare attendant tells me you didn't throw a tantrum when I walk out the doors, then I'll go get you a thing of strawberry ice cream."

Her face lit up for a moment but I could tell she was thinking about it. She eventually nodded as I grab her backpack and give her a cookie.

I take her hand in mine as we leave the condo.

"Bye Daddy!"  Soul says sadly and I quickly remind her of our deal. She straightens up turning to run and meet the other kids on the playground.

"She is so beautiful," I hear the care attendant Nyasia tell me. She's a beautiful woman, but she was married, and I never stepped over that boundary.

"Thank you," I tell her and she smiles at me. Her hazel eyes trail over my body for a moment, but she quickly diverts them.

Don't give an opportunity girl.

As I said, I don't mess with married women, if they are committed to their husbands. But if a nigga has opportunities like this woman right here a sexy-ass brown skin with a slim thick shape,  then I'm fucking.

I lick my lips then grin at her showing off my grills, she stares at my lips for a while.

"Take care of my daughter Ma, that lil girl my life," I tell her before exiting the building.

...
"How the mother fucking boss dares to be late to his meeting?" Shaquille says to me as I enter the trap. The smell of laced weed brushes my nostrils. I know damn well these stupid  niggas weren't smoking the product.

"Nigga I'm a father at the end of the day over my lil girl this Kingpin ain't shit," I tell him looking around. I know when I said trap house the first thing that comes to mind is an old abandon house with the windows busted, where most niggas go to as most of the time to get fucking high or bust a nut.

But nah this one right hear was a nice place, where I handle all my work related business. Plus when you in the drug game it's nice to be discreet. When you not that's how you get killed. Niggas that go around flexing the step up wind up getting shot quicker then an average looking guy.

However now it looked like an old busted one shit was all over the flow smoke all in the air, and I was going to bring my lil girl here?

"Clean this shit up! Y'all nasty asses and why y'all smoking the shit y'all supposed to be selling? Shit smelling like it's laced with something?"