Chapter 4

Jahmir
"Man that bitch stay tripping! If she ain't excusing me of sucking on my homies dick? I'm once again accused of laying up with another bitch!" Quez tells us making us all laugh. I shake my head Quita and Quez were always toxic, but they still managed to hold their relationship together.

"I'm serious Jet. I have to let that bitch go, but I don't think I'll ever find a pussy as sweeter." He lets me know and Shaq snickers.

"Nigga what you call pussymatized," Shaq lets him know teasing him at that fact.  "Word?" Quez questions both of us arching a brow. I shrug my shoulders while Shaq hollers.

We were walking through the Eastern side going to our trap house that was located on this side.  I was here to collect the money from this months produce, and make sure everyone on this side had a fair share of pay.

Also discuss some business with Donnie. Donnie was east hand man another close friend of mine who made sure to keep an eye on shit on this side.

"Oh speaking of I heard about what happened with you and that newbie? I could say I'm proud you managed to control your anger, but why you snap on boy like that anyway?" Quez says to Shaq referring to the incident with Slim.

"Something about that kid is off and I don't like the vibes he gives off. We are to much of a trusting gang, that sometimes we forget that we are a drug gang. We have enemies, so we have to be cautious, even when it comes to our own. Jet you told us to stay ten downs and that's what I'm doing," Shaq lets both of us know as we approach the house.

Quez hums, and I couldn't argue. I knew it was deeper than what he was saying though. My thoughts flashes to Amir and that made me feel like a hypocrite knowing I told them to stay alert, but here I am thinking of going on a date, no no not a date but hang out with him.

"Jet's here!" One of the guys call out to Donnie as I enter the crib. Donnie's bowlegged Ass comes downstairs.

"Nigga who told you to be so early I haven't even separated the money," he tells me dapping me up.

He does the same to Shaq and Quez, and I blink at him. "I told your ass good to make sure that shit was separated, you never listen," I say to him walking pass him up the stairs.

Seriously this nigga lazy. I think to myself walking into one of the rooms.  Stacks of cash stacked neatly on the table. I groan, now I had to spend most of my Friday counting bands and issuing envelopes.

"Get y'all asses up here and help me get this shit together!" I scream at the three of them hearing them still laughing and joking downstairs.

"We be up there in a sec Jet! Let me grab a couple of drinks," I hear Quez say back as the sound of the stairs creaks.

"You really ain't do shit old timer," Shaq tells Donnie looking at the chaos before us. I rub my temples, "Not a damn thing now we have to spend all morning and late afternoon counting and giving shares."

Both Quez and Shaq groans and Donnie clears his throat. "I ain't tell y'all to be hear so early." Donnie tells me walking towards one of the chairs.

"Nah but I told your ass to make sure it's done, so you should've made sure." I tell him cause he thinks this shit is funny. I had to pick up Soul from daycare at four.

I take a sit on the couch grabbing a wad, and the others follow in suit.

..
"This the last envelope Jet," Quez tells me handing the white envelope towards me. I put it on top of the other ten grand envelopes. The other extra money goes into a duffel bag. Of course I take out my half, Quez, and Shaqs.