Chapter 15

Shaq
"You need to start talking," I tell Shaq stopping the car on the side of the road, watching Jet and Amir drive further away. "What are you talking about?" Quez looks at me then back towards the front, "Nigga they driving further away, lets go what you pull to the side of the road for?"  He tells me in frustration looking back towards me. I gave him a hard stare, and now he knows as he shakes his head.

"I ain't do nothing Shaq," He tells me throwing his head back against the seat. I don't let up on my look, and he knows I mean business because he sighs, "If I tell you I'm afraid of your reaction." 

Quez continues to look up at the rooftop of the car. "It just depends on what you've done, who's Razi?" I ask him and his eyes widen before they narrow as he lets out a shaky breath.

"He's somebody that I've been involved with." He tells me not letting me know shit in the process. "What you mean you were involved with him? How?" I look to him for more answers and he looks contemplated in thought before telling me roughly, "I don't have to explain shit to you Shaquille." He shakes his head at his statement.

I grip the steering wheel, "So what you saying is I can't trust you now? Since you feel the need to lie and be so secretive, hmm. Out there fucking around with the opps for however long you were!" I tell him my voice raising a bit.

"Don't raise your fucking voice at me nigga!" Quez tells me getting loud right back at me. "What the fuck does it even matter if I've known him for some time; moreover,  if I knew that he was a part of the Mob, huh? I'm just as confused as you 'cause clearly, the nigga I've been fucking on has been lying to me too!" He tells me screaming leaving me in pure shock.

Fucking? Did this nigga just say fucking on? He gasped to himself probably realizing he just outed himself.

"Quez you messing around with niggas?" I ask him trying to confirm it more. He doesn't say anything as I watch his hands squeeze his jeans. That right there was enough to give me my answer.

"Why you ain't tell me? Since when? I mean you've been with Quita for some time. I ain't think you, no never-mind." I stop myself from saying the last part. I didn't want to come off as an interrogating nigga. I just wanted the story on Rhazi and I couldn't give a damn about my friend's sex life that's his business.

"I've been on the down low since High-school nigga my first crush was you to be honest, since you asked all these questions,"  Quez lets me know and I snap my head in his direction quickly cause what the fuck.

His face was red as hell and he let out a painful sigh covering his face. "Man look I understand if you're disgusted, disappointed, or whatever other derogatory word out there for a faggot there is," Quez tells me after a few moments of trying to recoup.

"I didn't say-

"You don't have to your silence says it all," He lets me know cutting into the rest of my sentence. "I'm not disgusted with you, just shocked that's all. I don't care if you're gay, hell I got a gay nigga staying with me at this moment. I'm not even surprised if Amir and Jet taste the rainbows together with the way they look at each other."  Yeah, I put two and two together when it came to those two even if they didn't know it yet.

I hear sniffling before I reach placing my hand over his shoulder, giving it a small squeeze. "Man I messed up, I swear I didn't know he was lying about being in the Mobs for that short amount of time. I messed up when I started messing around with him. I'm sorry," he cries harder as I try to soothe him.

"Quez it doesn't matter anymore, it's over now," I let him know and he doesn't respond wiping his tears. The thought of what he said earlier crosses my mind. A crush on me? Does that mean I brought the nigga to the realization he liked niggas.