Chapter 6

Jahmir
"So yo ass did actually go on a date with that nigga?" Cash screams from excitement as she sits down on the couch. A wine glass full of red wine I'm her hand as her eyes pleads for details.

I feel my face heat up. "Yea but it was simple nothing fancy," I let her know grabbing a cracker off of the plate on the table. I bite into while she screeches.

"Shh, Soul's in her room watching Winx, lil girl don't like loud noise when that show is playing." She quieted down with a big ass smile plaster on her face. "So what's going to happen now? You gonna give him the booty? I could put these fingers to work for y'all," she tells me pressing the glass to her lips, while gesturing her pointer and middle finger moving them back and forth.

This bitch was nasty and freaky. I shake my head at her request, "Hell nah besides I ain't taking no dick. If anything I'm a serve that shit, but he thinks he's a top so it's going to be hard."

Cash laughs removing her sunglasses. "Baby ain't nothing wrong with taking dick, and that goes for the both of you. Y'all could be a versatile couple, bottoms and tops together." She tells me placing the sunglasses on my table before grabbing her makeup kit.

Versatile? I don't know about that maybe I could see Amir being that but me? I just don't know.

"Just think of this way Pookie wether your on the receiving end or giving end, doesn't make the shit any less gay or sexy," she tells me costing her lips in more pink gloss while looking into a hand held mirror.

"But isn't that shit painful?" I ask her as if she would know. She looks up from the mirror staring at me before telling me, "Well that depends on the preparation, see y'all men don't get as wet as women, and that's where the product of lube comes in. Now lube as you know is for both men and women, but I like to think it's more for gay men to have y'all gushing like waterfalls."

My face heats up as she continues to explain the subjects of preparation, even that men could have that special area that makes their toes curl like a woman.

"Okay I get it!" I tell her waving my hand to stop her from talking before I blow a fuse. Wait a damn minute, how she know all of this?

"How you know all this?" I ask her as she puts her makeup products back into her bag. "Pookie I'm an explorer when it comes to the men I date, meaning I don't discriminate. If you understand what I'm saying," She tells me giving me a wink.

It didn't take me a minute to realize what she meant. She be around here pegging niggas, girl is so down bad.

"So when y'all meeting again intact let me know so I can meet this nigga that has you tasting the rainbows," Cash lets me know taking one of the crackers off the table and putting it in her mouth.

Hell no she'll blast all my business to this nigga, there's no way I was ever going to let her messy ass around Amir. Cash was my bitch and all but girl couldn't hold water to stop her own self from getting wet. Tell her not to jump into the waves and she'll do the opposite and drown.

"Not in a million years," I respond to her earning a smack of her bubble lips. "You never let a bitch have any fun." She pours making me laugh.

I'm not going to tell her he's supposed to come over to bake cookies and watch a movie with Soul and I, because she'll make her presence be know real quick.

"So he know your you know the Kingpin leader?" She asks flipping through the channels on the tv before bringing up the apps and clicking on Netflix.