Chapter 10

Amir
"His ass heavy ass hell," I grumble to myself  placing Jahmir on the bed. He groans, but I'd gladly still unconscious.

"Was it a good idea to bring him here to the Trap?" Rhazi asks walking in holding Soul in his arms.  The bruise on his head, was a deep purple, and covered in bandages.

He observes Jahmir's body as I walk over to one of the drawers. I pull out some ropes, "I didn't wanna bring his ass back to my house, so the best option was here."

I tell Rhazi as I'm tying Jahmir's hands together.

I could feel the niggas eyes burning the back of my neck, but I don't turn to look at him as I question, "You have something to say to me?"

He was quiet for a few seconds, making me turn around to see him staring at me, a small smile on his lips. That smile was creepy ass hell, but I ignored it hunching a brow, "Speak nigga."

He lets out a laugh, "I was just wondering, why you hadn't pulled the trigger? Don't you realize he could be playing you for a fool?" Rhazi tells me his smile falling slightly. I watch Soul turn in his arms, before answering, "He just didn't seem broken enough. It wouldn't have been satisfying for me to kill him knowing he showed no fear, no emotion, and no regrets."

Rhazi stares at me for a moment, he looked as though he wanted to say something, but he bit his tongue.

"So where you want to lay this child down at," he questions me and I reach for Soul. He hands me her and she whines before opening her eyes slightly.  "Mir Mir," she utters my nickname before looking up at me sleepily, and laying her head in my chest snuggling deeper into the fabric of my shirt.

I wonder how she would react if she had known I threaten her life? Would she still look at me and smile brightly at me?

"I'll take care of her just make sure them niggas downstairs alright, and that they tied up Lorenzo." Rhazi nods his head walking out of the door.  I close it behind him locking it. I laid Soul down on the beanbag chair. I should've put her in a room upstairs, but I don't trust people easily.

Niggas can be vile.

I push back a curl that fell between her lips.  I felt bad that she an innocent child was wrapped in this nonsense between her Father and I. She didn't deserve this and a part of me felt bad that I had threaten her life, but it was the only way I could break him at the time.

I stand up straight looking towards the bed, walking over to the side, taking a seat in the chair besides it.

My mind was in shambles as I struggled to comprehend why I couldn't pull the trigger? The conversation with Slim had me thinking to, plus Nosotris..who were they?

Was this another trick? Was I playing fool?

And Lee? I close my eyes reminiscing on the conversation I had earlier on the phone with Slim.

"Lee is in a comatose state, and they were able to remove bullets, though he lost a lot of blood, so there's really no guarantee survival. Lee needs a blood transfusion, but his blood type is of the rarest form AB negative, not many people are born with that type of blood." 

"So there's really nothing we can do? I can't give him blood?" 

"I asked the same thing but my blood type is incompatible and so is yours, only a person with O type or the same type of blood as Lee can give blood to him." 

I open my eyes jumping a bit when I see Jahmir sitting up staring at me.

"What is it?" I question him as he adverts his eyes looking down at the rope.