Chapter 18

Warning Sexual Scenes!

(3 years later)

Amir

I place my hands on my baby's hips as we make out passionately. It's been three years since everything happened, and I couldn't be even more happy that everything did happen. He ran his hands through my dreads, as I lifted him up and instantly his legs went around my waist as if they belonged there.  We have been fucking for years and it never fails to amaze me how submissive my baby is, as he tilts his head back allowing me access to my favorite spots. My hands run up his shirt as I guide his body towards our bed placing him softly on the sheets. 

"Mir," He says my name softly as his lustful gaze captures me. I help him with his shirt before pulling off my own. His body never fails to amaze me, as I attack his nipples and he moans grabbing my head, and I allow him as we stare at each other. His thumb slides under my right eye, as he kneels to kiss under it. 

I know he still feels guilty about it, as I shake my head bringing his focus back to the sex. I unbuckle his pants helping him to remove them. I'm so glad Soul was hanging out with Quez and Shaq. I didn't have to worry about covering his mouth. I wanted to hear everything. His beautiful dick springs up, it was leaking precut, as I lick the side of watching it twitch. I smile putting him into my mouth, taking him deeper until he reaches the back of my throat. 

"Ah, mm, baby," He moans falling back as I roam my hands over his body. I suck on him like my life depends on it, swirling my tongue around his tip. "Fuck," He moans as the curses leave his mouth like a waterfall.   I always love his reactions to my touch every time we fucked, giving his body pleasure, and getting to have him a moaning mess under me was so beautiful. 

I pull up off his dick before going to his whole, I spit on it before licking around the rim. He was always so tight which wasn't a bad thing but we always had to use extra lubricant to make it easier for me to get in, all of me. My dick twitches as I eat him out, hearing him stutter out my name.  "Mir, stop playing, just fuck me. I want to feel you," He says breathlessly. 

"I'm a fuck Pa, just chill we have to get you ready otherwise it's going to hurt," I tell him chuckling. He was always so ready to take the dick, and he said he wasn't a bottom. I stand up letting my pants along with my boxers fall to the floor. My dick hits my stomach as Jahmir looks at it, his mouth watering.  

I laugh, "Come get it wet Pa." I tell him as he blushes crawling towards me. The arch in his back is more prominent as I smack his ass watching them cheeks jiggle. Sexy ass I swear, I'm going to marry him. He moans at this action as my dick brushes the side of his face. I swear to god this nigga is so beautiful even with the scar under and above his eye he's still so beautiful. 

"It's so pretty," he tells me making me chuckle as he starts to throat goat the dick. My eyes roll as I bite my bottom lip before reaching into the drawer to grab the lube. "Thats it baby, get that dick wet," I say smiling as he comes up spitting on the tip, stroking it a bit, before going back down.  I open the bottle of strawberry flavor lube, squeezing some on my fingers. I kneel forward as Jahmir moans, cause this action causes my dick to go further down his throat. I can feel his nose against my pubes. So fucking good! 

"Lift your ass a bit Pa,  mhmm just like that," I tell him as I put one knee on the bed. His ass hole puckering, as I trail my lube-covered index finger around it. I push it in feeling the vibrations of his moan around my dick. "Mm," he moans as I move that finger in out his hole. "Ah, that feels good Mir," He says coming up of my dick. I add another finger stressing him out harder, I feel his body tense up when I curl my fingers touching that spot.