Chapter 3

Jahmir
"Did y'all take care of that nigga body?" I ask entering the trap.  "Yea cut that nigga to pieces and disposed of ''em just like you ask Jet," Shaq tells me with a smile on his face. 

Crazy ass.

"Where that nigga Quez?" I ask Shaq walking into the kitchen. He follows in suit shrugging his shoulders . "Nigga having problems with his bitch, so he decided to stay home today," he tells me opening the refrigerator.

"Laquita mad at the fact that he more closer to me than her, which is understandable I guess, but she tryna make it seem like we on gay shit," He tells me opening the soda.

"That's right I guess y'all are always together. I wouldn't be surprised if y'all actually were fucking behind the scenes dl niggas?"

I tell him leaning against the counter. Shaq almost choked on his drink, letting out coughing noise.

"Not you too Jet. The last nigga I'll fuck with if I was gay is Quez. I need somebody smarter than me," he lets me know finishing off the rest of his soda.

"That's true, but Quez is smarter than you," I tell him laughing a bit. "Oh you a funny nigga?" Shaq tells me not laughing at all.

"Boss?" I advert my eyes from Shaq, turning towards a teen.  "Yea?" I ask him and the scrawny boy nervously hands me a wad of cash.

I take the cash. "How you managed to sell that shit so fast?" I questioned him counting the bills.  He seemed nervous but maybe it is because he was talking to me?

"What you so nervous for?" Shaq tells him pointing out the obvious, and this causes the boy to shrink back.

"I'm not nervous I swear," he voice shakes as he backs up from Shaq towering over him. I sigh, "Shaq leave 'em be"

Shaq takes a step back, sitting on the kitchen counter. "I-I'm sorry," the boy stutters out. Yea I could tell he was new, maybe Lorenzo managed to recruit him?

"What's your name?" I ask him another question, but this time a more formal one. I didn't want the lil nigga to be scared of me especially if he were to be apart of this gang.

"It's S-Slim," he tells me making eye contact for the first one since he introduced himself. Slim?

"Alright Slim, my names Jet most people around here refer to me as Jet, so you can to," I tell him seeing him relax a little.

Street names were common for those who didn't want to be discovered.

"You're different from what the rumors say about you," Slim tells me tilting his head to the side as if he were searching for something.

"Oh?" I say faking the surprise in my voice, "Just what do these rumors say about me?"

"That you're a ruthless, cold hearted, passionless, cold blooded, murder." He tells me with no hesitation whatsoever.

Damn these streets do paint me as a monster. "Watch your mouth Slick," Shaq hops off the counter. The boy becomes nervous once more. How old was this kid? He looked to be about eighteen or nineteen at the most.

I push Shaq back, "Sit Cho happy trigger finger ass down."

"He being mad disrespectful Jet," Shaq tells me gesturing towards Slim. "Didn't you hear me ask him what they say about me?" I shake my head niggas only listen when they feel it's convenient.