Chapter 5

Amir
"Shit!" This  random bitch screamed out as I fucked her  deep splitting her in two. My date with this nigga was in three hours but I ain't give a damn as my head board bangs against the wall.

"Fuck baby," she moans toes curling as I change the position, bending her legs almost behind her head as I creamed her out.

"I'm gonna cum," she tells me moaning as I pick up the pace.  

"Damn," I say lowly busting inside the condom. 

I slip out of her leaving her twitching as she turns on her side. I thought to kick her ass out but I figured to give her a few minutes to recover.

I  hop out of bed, removing the condom  tying it and walking into the restroom.  No bitch was ever going to trap me. I flush the shit down the toilet saying farewell to all my seeds.

I turn on the shower feeling it and realizing it wasn't hot. I turn going back into my room, walking back out, to grab some clothes from my closet.

"You were so amazing," the woman in my bed tells me as I look through my clothes for something to wear.

"I know I was. You weren't so bad yourself ," I lie to butter her up. Giving her a fake smile, I eventually wind up settling for an outfit casual yet a little flashy. 

I hear the bed creak as I'm looking through my shoes.  

I feel a hand on my shoulder, as this bitch presses her breast against my arm.   "Maybe we can hook up again sometime?" She bats her eyelashes at me. Her peach skin shinning with sweat and painted in her own blush.

I pull my arm away. "Sure." However my response  in my mind is quiet the opposite. I would never sleep with this loose wall bitch again.

She giggles giving me a kiss on my cheek before backing up into my bedroom.

"After you're dressed you can leave," I tell her walking back into my bathroom.  I close the door behind me, locking it. The stem flooded and coated the mirror in condensation. That's when I knew the water was hot enough.

I step into the shower letting the hot water  drown me.  I only had two hours and thirty minutes before I had to act my part. It was getting harder to pretend to be interested in somebody you can't stand.

Jahmir for my good favor was still oblivious so that gave me hope that this could be over with quickly as soon as possible.  Slim hadn't contacted me since I went by Auntie although it's only been a couple of days. I wondered if  Slim even begin to try and take down that nigga Shaq?

I wash my ass, rinsing the soap off before turning off the water and stepping out the shower.  I wrap the towel around my waist going in front of the mirror.

I look into the mirror, my green eyes that I inherited from the bitch I called a mother stares back at me. Making me wish I could take a knife and gauge them out.

I grab my tooth brush and toothpaste, squeezing a little paste on the brush before brushing my teeth. I turn on the faucet before taking my clean and clear and cleansing my face.

I turn on my humidifier the smoke of lavender and aloe Vera fills the bathroom.  I practice self care everyday, it was important for me believe it or not, a nigga tried to show himself a bit of care.

Coming up from an abusive household, I ain't really get much love from the people that was supposed to love me.  My alarm goes off as I slip on my shoes and gold chains. I turn off the humidifier then I take my durag tying it around my head.