Chapter 20

Nicky's P.O.V.

Two days had passed since Noah had come to the pack grounds. He had been staying in a guest room and Alpha Daniel told him that he could stay as long as he wanted because we all considered him a friend because he saved me.

And it was a great honor to be friends with the pack.

It was about eleven o'clock right now and I was restless.

I had school tomorrow, and even though it feels like I haven't been in forever, it's only because we had Thanksgiving break which is a week long. And during my break, I got kidnapped and then became friends with one of the vamps who kidnapped me. I also had sex with Liam after six months of being together. I hadn't talked to Alyssa and I haven't seen Carly anywhere, which I was kind of happy about.

Come to think about it, I hadn't been at school in over a month because I was fucking shot in the chest! And that's a serious injury if you ask me. I can't believe that I'm just now noticing that its been that long since I've been to school. Now I really wasn't going to be able to sleep with all of these thoughts going through my head. What would people say? Would they mock me? Would they even care about me?

Suddenly I was in the mood for Liam's arms around me. I felt like being close to him and his hands exploring my body...

"Stop it," I heard Liam say from my doorway, he was breathing heavily and sweat dripped from his bare chest.

"Liam," I said breathless.

He walked over to my bed, closing the door behind him. He climbed on top of me, the comforter still in between us, and crashed his lips onto mine sending sparks throughout my body.

"I could smell your arousal all the way from my room," he whispered against my lips.

His hands traveled up my shirt, caressing my stomach, and then go up to my chest. Again, I didn't wear a bra. I never did.

He groped by breast causing me to arch my back into his touch. His hands knew just what to do...

"Oh Liam," I whispered, tangling my hands into his hair as he massaged my breast.

All of a sudden, we were pulled out of our moment when my door opened suddenly. Well I was pulled from it at least; Liam continued kissing my neck. Did he even realize someone came in?

"Liam," I hissed, pushing him away from me.

I looked to see who it was and saw that it was Noah, standing there with a frown on his face.

"Sorry," he muttered.

Liam sat up, getting off of me and smirked at Noah. Literally smirked. Almost like he was in triumph.

Then it hit me.

I knew that Liam was jealous of Noah, so maybe he was trying to show him that I was his. In a way, it was sweet, but still it was mean and hurtful and he shouldn't have done it.

"It's o-okay. Did you need something?" I questioned him.

"I was just coming to say goodbye," he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Your leaving?"

I tilted my head.

"Yeah, I need to get going. I have some friends in California. I'm gonna go stay with them," he explained, looking at Liam whom looked rather happy that Noah was leaving.

'Stop being a dick!' I shouted through mind link.

His face shot towards me and his look turned glum.

I looked back at Noah who was staring awkwardly and fiddling with the end of his shirt. He was so adorable and something in me didn't want him to leave because he was becoming such a good friend to me! But I also knew that it couldn't be easy having to stay with a pack of werewolves, especially because he was undead. A.k.a., vampire.

"Could you call whenever you get there? Just so we know your safe?" I questioned, getting up from the bed.

He nodded.

I came up to him and gave him our final goodbye hug, him clinging onto me a little longer than necessary.

Liam gave him one of those manly handshakes, like all boys do to show their affection.

We walked him to the front door, his bag of belongings already sat there. He reached for it, picking it up and opening the door.

He turned back to me, before completely leaving.

"May I have one thing before I leave?" He questioned, almost desperately.

"What is it?" I asked.

He dropped his bag and his hand grabbed the back of my neck gently as he caught my lips onto his. What the hell?!

He kissed me with so much passion that I didn't even know someone who was dead could do such a thing. But as he kissed me, I saw something in my mind, well, heard something.

'I love you' a voice whispered inside my head and I knew it was Noah doing it. Sort of like that one time when he read my mind by touching me.

He pulled away, smiled, nodded at Liam and grabbed his bag before leaving into the darkness.

I sat there with a dumbfounded look on my face, asking myself what the hell just happened.

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets when I realized that Liam just saw that whole entire thing! Oh hot damn!

"Liam, I don't know what that was-" I quickly turned to him, but he cut me off.

"I know babe," he smiled.

Wait. SMILED?! WHAT THE HELL!

"He came and talked to me about it earlier, asking if he could because he just wanted one good thing to remember before be left for good. I told him that I wasn't mad because of it, because I mean, look at you. Anyone would be crazy to not love you," he smiled, grabbing me into a hug.

Wait...Liam knew about this? He allowed Noah to kiss me before he left and didn't burst into flames and biting Noah's head off? I swear, my life is weird..

But even though Noah had kissed me randomly, and Liam had been okay with it, my life was going down a path that I was sort of happy about.

But I still had school tomorrow...shoot me...

Haha, too late..

*******************************************************************************

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

I know my chapters are short, but there are gonna be a lot of chapters, so that will make up for the two page chapters and such (:

Also, I decided to start a sequel about Noah and his story, mainly because I like him so much as a character and I would like to write his own love story.

And also, please vote and comment if you like this book and want me to continue it, because I never really get a lot of feedback from you guys so I don't know if anyone is actually enjoying this book...so why waste time writing it of no one likes it?

I love you all!

Whit