Chapter 10

As promised, here is chapter 10. I am actually proud of this chapter, so I hope you like it just as much as I do (:

ENJOY!

*******************************************************************************************

Nicky's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes, only to find paramedics hovering over me and a oxygen mask on my face.

"She's awake!" a female paramedic with brown hair said. "Your gonna be okay sweetie, we are almost to the hospital."

"Liam," I breathed before I was lifted out of the ambulance, pain all over.

"It's gonna be okay," the paramedic kept repeating.

They rushed me inside, and I felt the cool air instantly hit my face making me feel relaxed. 

"Nicole!" I heard my mom scream from my right. I couldn't turn my head though, there was this brace thingy around my neck.

She came over to where I could see her, and I instantly felt sad when I saw her crying along with my dad. 

"We need to bring her into surgery, there is a giant chard of glass that punctured her stomach. We need to get it out of her now!" the surgeon screamed, making me panic.

"Liam," I cried.

"Nicky!" I heard him screaming, and he appeared there next to me with a bandage on his head and a sling around his arm.

"What happened?" I asked quietly.

"Your gonna be okay," he kept repeating to me, ignoring my question.

I saw a tear roll down his eyes, before nurses made him leave so they could prep me for surgery.

"Nicole, we are going to take this brace off of your neck, so don't move," a doctor said.

"Okay," I said quietly.

They removed the brace, and once it was gone, I saw the huge shard of glass that they were talking about earlier. I started panicking, and I began to feel pain in my stomach. There was so much blood all over my shirt, around the shard of glass.

"It hurts," I said, beginning to cry.

"Your going to feel a sharp pain go into your IV, and your gonna instantly fall asleep. Can you handle that?" a nurse asked me.

"Will I wake up?" I asked quietly, a tear roll down my face.

"I promise that I will do whatever I can to make this surgery go well, you just have to trust me and the doctor. You are in good hands," she smiled reassuringly.

I nodded weakly.

I felt a sharp pain go into my wrist and all went black.

**

*beep beep*

I slowly opened my eyes, to see that I was laying in a hospital bed with all these machines hooked up to me. Everything was fuzzy and my throat was so dry it was hurting me.

"Hey there sleepy head," a female doctor said, smiling at me with a clipboard in her hands. "Your surgery went well. They removed all of the glass, and you were very lucky because the shard of glass did not go deep enough to puncture anything."

"Liam. Where's Liam? And my parents. Where is everyone?" I asked, waking up fully.

"Would you like me to go get them for you?"

I nodded and she left the room.

My side began hurting again, and I lifted the sheets to find my whole stomach wrapped up. I began to feel dizzy, remembering everything that went down.