Chapter 3

Nicky's P.O.V.

I walked into the pack house to find that it was empty. I liked it that way.

I went up to my room and closed my door behind me to dress into something more comfortable. I went to my closet and got a loose t-shirt and some nike shorts. I took off my clothes from today, and slipped on my shorts. 

"So you found out." 

I screamed at the top of my lungs and turned around to see Liam standing in my bedroom.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't even here you come in," I said shyly.

His eyes traveled down my body, and I looked down to see that I was in my black lacy bra.

"Could you please put a shirt on? Seeing you like this makes me crazy," he said with an expressionless look on his face. But deep in his dark eyes I could see lust.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said quickly, putting my shirt on.

"You never answered my earlier question," he said bluntly.

I thought for a moment and remembered what he said.

"Yeah, um. Why did you not tell me? I really would have liked to know. I knew something was up, but why on earth would you not tell me?!" my voice rose.

"I thought you would like to find out on your own. And that growl today really turned me on," he winked.

"Oh my gosh! Get out of my room you creep!" I started to shove him out, but he was too strong. He wouldn't budge. Instead, he grabbed my arms and pulled me into him. 

"Nicky, you smell so good," he said huskily.

Sparks exploded through me and my legs went weak.

"Liam," I breathed his name out easily.

I felt him kiss me on the forehead, which didn't help my weakened knees.

He put his hand on my cheek and gently lifted my face to look at him.

"My mate is beautiful," he said softly.

He let go of me and started out the door, but before he left, he turned around and winked at me.

"What just happened?" I asked myself.

That night I couldn't sleep. I was completely restless because Liam's dark eyes invaded my mind.

Oh boy. This is gonna be a long night.

 The whole week went by fast, and I was happy when Friday came. I walked into the school about to go to my locker when I heard Carly talking to one of her friends. Werewolves have extreme hearing by the way. I can hear from up to five miles away.

"Yeah, Liam and I are going to go see a movie tonight. I'm hoping we get to do a little more after that," she said flirtatiously.

"Are you gonna get to see what he's like in bed?" her annoying friend asked.

"I'm hoping," Carly said in return.

I growled to myself and continued over to my locker. I opened it and was gathering my stuff when his scent hit me. He had come into the school and stood right next to me.

"Goodmorning," he said.

"What the hell do you want?" I growled.

I could see the shock on his face.

"What is wrong with you?" 

"Your what's wrong with me! Just please stay away from me. I have no desire to be with a person like you," I said before slamming my locker and stomping away.